Chpt. 26

|V I C K I|

"Oooooh yes baby, right there

"Oooooh yes baby, right there." I wrapped my legs tighter around Jeremy's waist as he fucked me hard against the wall of our walk-in shower, the warm water pouring down on us like rain.

"You like that mami?" He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and rubbed the back of his head as he slammed his dick in and out of me.

He kissed my neck. "Te queiro mucho baby", he said in a sexy ass tone that made my heart melt. I love when he spoke Spanish to me when we made love.

I squeezed my eyes, hollering as he bounced me up and down on his dick. He sloppily kissed me in my mouth and thrusted faster as we reached our climax.

Afterwards, we stayed in that same position---him holding me up with my legs wrapped around his waist---kissing passionately as the water rained over us. I love moments like this with my husband---when we're happy. No fighting. No arguing. No cursing. No beatings...None of that. And it's been that way for almost a week.

He carried me out of the bathroom into our bedroom and laid me on the bed.

He dried my body off with a nearby towel, then started drying off himself

He dried my body off with a nearby towel, then started drying off himself. I bit my lip and eyed him lustfully as he wiped his hard chest with the towel before wiping down his abs. He was such a beautiful creature---a true Dominican god. He looked up and smiled when he noticed me checking him out. "Shit baby, you lookin at me like you want some more." He winked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, picking up a pillow and tossing it at his head. He rushed over to me, and I giggled as he pulled me by the ankles towards the edge of the bed. He bent down and kissed me slow and passionately. "Why you wana play huh?" He pecked my lips. "Throwing pillows and shit." He gave me one last kiss and tapped my thigh. "Come on, stop playing and shit and get dress so we could go to breakfast...I'm hungrier than a motherfucka."

I got up off the bed and went to my side of our closet to pick an outfit for the day.