Chpt. 21

"Damn girls, this shit is LIIITTT!!" Junior yelled at us over the loud  music

"Damn girls, this shit is LIIITTT!!" Junior yelled at us over the loud music. He was looking good in a see-through shirt, some tight jeans and black stiletto boots. His diamond earrings sparkled in his ear and his makeup was so natural you couldn't tell he was even wearing any, except for the lip gloss.

We were at the grand opening of club Mecca and I was glad that I agreed to go. I hadn't been to a club or a party in several months so I was happy to be out and enjoying myself. Tonight I was going to let loose and not worry about school or the shit I normally stress over. Tonight was going to be a fun one. I stood there at the bar with Junior, Vicki and their hating ass friend Amiah. I really didn't want this bitch to come but of course, everywhere we went she just had to tag along.

We were all looking good as hell. I was wearing a brown metallic tight bodycon mini dress that hugged my curves and complimented my skin complexion. My hair was blown out by Vicki and my makeup was on point thanks to her as well.

"Yea it is, I need to go snag me a baller to dance with!" Amiah's simple ass said as she moved her body to the music. She was wearing a white crop top and some tight light blue Fashion Nova jeans with some black red bottoms. Her gold hair was in spiral curls. Al though I hated her, I had to give her her props because she looked decent tonight.

Vicki stood there looking nervous. She hadn't been out with us to an event like this in a while and whenever she had she was always paranoid that she would get caught by Jeremy. Jeremy definitely had something to worry about because Vick looked drop dead gorgeous right now, and all these dudes were drooling over her like a dog in front of a steak. She was wearing a tight black leather dress that had a sheer see through V-neck that showed off her beautiful cleavage. Her hair was crinkled and parted in the middle and her face was contoured to the gods, and the black lipstick she was rocking looked good as hell on her. If Jeremy seen her right now he'd definitely have a fit.

"Shit I got me a fuckin baller at home but I'm damn sure finna play single for tonight", Junior said before taking a vodka shot.

"Let's go dance yall", Amiah excitedly said as she grabbed Junior, ready to hit the dance floor.

"No, umma stay here, yall go ahead", Vicki said, looking through her phone.

Junior looked at her with his hand on his hip. "Vick bring yo ass on before I drag you."

"No Junior, I'll meet up with yall later, just let me stay over here for a minute", she begged.

Junior rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air in defeat.

I stood beside Vick and touched her shoulder. "Umma stay and keep Vick company."

He sighed. "Yall hoes are boring. I aint taking yall nowhere else. Come on Amiah". He took her hand and they danced their way to the dance floor.

"Havin fun Vick?" I asked her.

"A little. I just need to order me another drink. I hate having to lie to Jeremy about where I'm at"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Vicki? Don't bring him up anymore because I'm tired of hearing his name. You need to have fun tonight and do you since Jeremy is always doing him. It won't hurt to dance with someone or meet someone, Jeremy cheated on you how many times?" I didn't mean to take it there but I had to talk some sense in to her.

She sighed, looking down at the table.

I nudged her. "Vicki, come on...just have fun is all I'm saying. Tonight, don't worry about him, just let loose and be happy."

I signaled the bartender and ordered us another drink, and I added extra liquor for Vick so it could loosen her up some. 30 minutes later, Vicki loosened up a bit and we met up with Amiah and Junior on the dance floor and was having the time of our lives.

"I'm gonna get anotha drink", I told them.

As I made my way to the bar I felt this weird feeling as if there were eyes on me, so I turned and looked around but couldn't spot who it was. I shrugged and continued my journey to the bar.