Chpt. 86

|A L Y S S A|

I woke up naked in expensive gold satin sheets, moving through purple and white rose pedals left over from last night

That night we had arrived at this beautiful presidential suite in Greece, and unbeknownst to me, Zach had made early reservations for our suite and had it romantically decorated. There were roses, balloons and candles everywhere. He said he wanted my first night here with him to be special, and he definitely did just that because it definitely was special, everything about it was special—the way he looked at me when I undressed for him, how his gentle hands caressed my body when he gave me an oil massage, the way he made love to me the whole night to our song. Everything about the moment was beautiful.

I laid on my side and got a good glimpse of the colorful city of Greece outside of my bedroom window. I was on my dream vacation with my first love and the only person who knew where I was was Junior. I knew it was wrong, but I needed this and Dom wouldn't understand. Last night, I told Zach about how bad I felt about betraying my fiancé. "Relax ma", he kissed my shoulder as I lay in his arm, "what he don't know won't hurt him...besides, it's only for a week right?"

I looked down at my hand..my empty hand..my engagement ring was gone. Zach convinced me to take it off for the rest of our stay here together. He didn't want to see it. I knew it made him sick to see it but it made me guilty not having it on.

I took a deep breath.

Come on Alyssa. This is the love of your life and you may never see him again after this. Just enjoy it while you can. Everything will fall in place later.

I heard the shower turn off and watched as Zach stepped out of the bathroom with a white towel around his waist. His tattoos almost covered every inch of his caramel complected body...

He bent down and gave me a slow, sensual kiss before caressing my face and looking deeply into my eyes for awhile. "You good pretty lady?"

The sound of his deep, raspy voice put butterflies in my stomach once again as always. I nodded in response.

I sat up in the bed and stretched, watching him look through one of his suit cases for his clothes. He was so sexy...too sexy beyond words.

"What's on your mind?" He asked me.

I sighed, "a lot."

He nodded and didn't press me for anymore information and I knew it was because he didn't want to hear more about Dominic or me having second thoughts about being here with him...or about school and uncertainty about my future.

"I saw something cool when I was outside in the water", he told me, referring to the beach that surrounded our hotel suite.

"Oh really? What was it?"

He bent down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Get dress and we'll go. Put on your bathing suit."

I raised my brow, "we're getting in the water?" I giggled, "didn't you just get out of the shower."