Chpt. 22

|Z A C H|

I was at the grand opening of club Mecca chilling in VIP with my boys and my entourage. I looked around the club, the shit was dope and I was proud of my boy Klent, he really was doin his fuckin thang out here. Club Mecca was gonna be a huge fuckin success for this nigga.

I had moved up here to Atlanta a few months ago. I owned several tattoo shops in Miami but was opening up one here---which was gonna be my main shop---and I couldn't wait to get my shit on and poppin! I was already lookin for new tatto artists. When I posted on IG that I was lookin for people to work in my new shop I had thousands of motherfuckas blowing up my DMs. Shit was cray.

I was deep in my thoughts until I heard my brother Jake calling me.

He approached me all happy and shit.

"Ay bruh, guess who I saw downstairs"

"Who nigga?"

He smiled and said "Lyssa"

I looked at him in shock of what he just told me. Was this nigga forreal?

"You sho'?" I asked.

"Yea bruh, that's her ass down there for sure"

Damn.

I couldn't believe this shit. I hadn't seen her in over 9 years and I always wondered about her. Always. And now after all these years I finally got the chance to be in the same building as her.

I ain't go lie. I was happy when I heard she was here in the same space as me. I asked him to point me in her direction and after a while I was able to spot her.

Wow, she was still fine as fuck and it look like she got thicker.

I hurried pass his ass and left out of VIP section and headed down stairs, walking pass all the groupie hoes trying to get my attention and all the niggas showin me love as I made my way to the bar where she was at.

I stood behind her and called her name.

"Lyssa"

She turned around and we stood there face to face. Damn, she was still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. At first she made a face as if she didn't recognize me but then that face turned into complete fuckin shock once she realized who I was.

"Zachary?"