Chpt. 96

|A L Y S S A|

"It's over", I told Dom, who was caught off guard in the midst of clipping his dirty toenails in my bed on top of my expensive blanket. Any other time seeing him do this would have made me angry but I was so happy to finally end this relationship that I didn't even care.

Finally registering the words I just threw at him, Dom got off of the bed and walked towards me, "What ? Excuse me?"

I threw my hands up in the air, "It's over Dom. Me and you are threw and the wedding is off. Please collect your things from my home and leave." I walked passed him to get my car keys from the dresser.

He stood there confused, "Alyssa where the hell is all this coming from? What do you mean the wedding is off?"

I shook my head at the fuckery, "Dom cut the bull shit, okay? PLEASE. Me and you both know that I had emotionally checked out of this relationship for awhile now, which is why I cut off intimacy with you and rarely go on dates with you anymore. Let's just stop fooling ourselves okay? Its over. Pack your shit and get out of my place. I don't want you here when I get back."

He let out a bitter chuckle, in complete disbelief in what was happening in front of him, "you mean to tell me I wasted 5 years of my life?"

"Would you rather it had been 5 years in another day? Look, just make it easy on the both of us and pack your things. Let's just be glad it was 5 years wasted instead of 6 or more. I enjoyed my time with you while it lasted but whatever passion we had has died, and it's been dead for awhile now. You don't look at me the same and I can't even be in the same room with you anymore. The chemistry has diminished and we should have been called it quits years ago."

"I know what this is about. MurkSoFresh right? I knew something was going on. I just knew it." He shook his head, disgusted, "You're putting 5 years of our relationship in the trash bin for him?" He asked, growing angrier and angrier by the second, "you ungrateful, spoiled lil bitch", he said, twisting his lip to the side like he was a thug, "I ought to let the world know what type of whore you are. I knew something was going on. How could I be so blind!"

"Dom this has nothing to do with Zachary! I simply just want out of this relationship, that's it and that's all. Now please leave", I said politely. I felt bad for hurting Dominic but this pretending had to end, I was sick of it. I just wanted out of this relationship.

Feeling bad for him, I came closer and rubbed his shoulder trying to comfort him, "Dom you're a great man. You'll end up with the love of your life some day, it's just isn't me, and you and I both know that. I mean, when it's all said and done, I still would like for us to be friends."

He looked at me as if I were insane, "Friends?" He chuckled as he walked towards my bedroom door, "I should have fucked Vickoya that night she came to my door step in nothing but a trench coat. Ha friends", he shook his head, "she gave me fellatio though, something I could never get your rotten behind to do. No good cheesy flusy heifer! I stood with you through so many trials and tribulations and this is the thanks I get? Fuck you Alyssa...you Keke Palmer looking ass bitch." If I didn't know Dom was angry before I knew for certain now because I have never heard this boy use this type of language on anybody. He then spat at me but I moved just in time before any of it could land on me.

"Get out!" I said through clenched teeth. I was ready to get the cops on the phone at this point because he was doing entirely too much. I no longer felt pity for him, I just wanted him out of my face.