Chpt. 37

|A L Y S S A|

"That trifling ass hoe!" Junior yelled in disbelief.

"I always knew Amiah had some grimy ways about her but I would've never thought in a billion years she would betray you like this Vick", I said.

Me and Junior were in Vick's hotel suite. She called us up an hour ago and told us what happened between her and Jeremy the other day. Apparently, she went through his phone and found a video of him having sex with Amiah along with several nasty text messages and disgusting nudes of other women. I felt so bad for her right now. No woman should ever have to go throw what she's been through. Al though I hated that it took something like this to happen, I was glad that she finally left Jeremy.

"You should go and two piece that hoe! Biscuit on the side and all."

I shook my head in disagreement. "Violence is never the answer Junior."

"Well please tell me what other answer is there when you find a bitch that's supposed to be your bestfriend riding your husband like a horsey?" He put his hand up to his ear, waiting for a response. "Inquiring mines wana know sis!"

Ignoring Junior's silly antics, I looked over at Vick as she sat at the table near the kitchen. I don't think I've ever saw her look this depressed and miserable---I hated seeing her in this much pain. There's nothing more upsetting than seeing someone you care about hurting so badly.

I walked over to her and took a seat beside her, putting her hand in mines. I lightly squeezed her hand and smiled, trying my best to brighten up the mood in some way. "Everything's gonna be okay Vick...Tell me what's on your mind?"

She closed her eyes, rubbing her forehead, stressed. "Just thinking about how I'm gonna get through this and whether I'm even strong enough to actually do so."

I brought her closer to me, wrapping her up in my arms. "Ofcourse you're strong Vick. The strongest person I know. You just got to see the strength in yourself and use it to get through this...I promise that you will", I said, making the exact same promise she made to me years ago when I was trying to get over my break up with Zach.

"How?" She asked. "How am I suppose to be strong without him when I've spent so many years being weak over him?"

"Have the bail money ready", we heard Junior's angry voice say as he switched his hips towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked.

"To find that hoe Amiah and beat her ass all up and down ATL like she owe me some money."

"Junior please", Vick groaned.

"Don't Vick! She needs her ass beat and if you're not gonna do it then I'll gladly play the ratched ass bitch that this situation needs. I'm getting that hoe's ass or my name aint Joseph Gerrick Williams Jr Songs."

"But you're name isn't even Songs."

He rolled his eyes. "You know what? Screw you Lyssa, okay? Leave me alone, you know Trey Songz is my husband in my head."

"Never gonna happen in real life though", I giggled, playing around with him.

"Do you get paid to crush bitches dreams or something?" He spat before turning to walk out the door. "Well I'm going to knock this hoe out", he said casually as if he was off to go shopping. "I'll bring back her tooth as a souvenir for you Vickoya."

Knowing how serious he was, me and Vick hurriedly jumped up and snatched him back inside of the house. We knew Junior wasn't playing about beating the shit out of Amiah and as bad as she needed it she wasn't worth either of us going to jail.