Chpt. 41

|V I C K I|

"I had fun", I told Jake as we stood in front of my door.

He gave me this sexy ass smirk that caused my panties to cream. "I had fun with you too baby, we gotta do that again sometime, yea?"

I looked into his dark blue eyes. "Yea..."

We just stood there in awkward silence looking into each other's eyes as I felt something I hadn't felt in a while---butterflies.

"Well, guess I gotta get goin", I said.

Just when I was about to turn away, he pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mines---kissing me. I threw my arms around his neck as our tongues danced, feeling the sexual heat rise between us. The way his lips felt against mines, the way his hands moved up and down my body...everything about it had me on fire. At this point, I was so horny for him that my pussy lips were aching.

After making out for about 15 minutes, he removed his lips from mines and looked down at my shirt, noticing my hard nipples poking out through the thin fabric. He looked up at my face, rubbing my cheek with the back of his fingers, his tone full of affection as he said, "You betta get the door baby before we freeze to death."

"Ohh..umm..okay." I turned around and quickly opened the door with my hotel card. As soon as we stepped inside, we were back at it again, only this time the kissing was much more passionate. I pushed him on the sofa and sat on his lap, rubbing the back of his neck as we sucked tongues and felt on each other. He lifted my shirt up---my bra already off and in his book bag since I never put it back on---and began caressing my breasts with his masculine hands. A soft moan left my lips as his tongue made circles around my nipple before giving it a light suck.

He kissed the top of my breasts. "Why you was playing like you aint want me to suck these titties?" He massaged and squeezed my breasts---it felt so good...his touch on any part of my body felt good. I tilted my head back as I let him have his way with my breasts as if he owned them.

"You not go answer me?" He smacked my ass.

I grinded on his lap, feeling his rock-hard dick poking under me. I reached down to touch it through his jeans, and I kid you not it felt like I was touching someone's arm. He pulled my shirt up over my head and planted big sloppy kisses all over my breasts.

I could tell he was a breasts-man from the way he stared at my breasts all night to the way his hands and mouth were making love to them at this very moment.

As he played with my breasts, Jeremy popped up in my head, snapping me back into reality---reality being that I was a married woman...and despite all the shit he's put me through, my heart was still with my husband.

I quickly got off of Jake, realising that this whole thing was a mistake. "We can't do this."

"What you mean baby?" He motioned for me to sit back on his lap. "Come here."

I folded my arms across my naked breasts. "No. I'm not having sex with you...please leave."

He stood up, bringing me into his arms. "I don't want to have sex, I want to make love to you...and I could do that without even using my hands or my dick." He lifted me by the back of the thighs and picked me up. "Where's your room?"

I wanted to demand he put me down, but I ended up pointing him to the direction of the bedroom. He went over to the coffee table to grab the roses he bought me earlier and followed the direction I pointed him to. Once we made it to the bedroom, he gently laid me on the bed, flat on my back. He removed my shorts, then slid off my panties.

I laid there fully naked infront of him, his eyes taking in my body---his eyes being the second pair to ever see me this way. I bent my knees and boldly spread my thighs apart, revealing all of my hidden secrets. He lustfully eyed my pussy, licking his lips like he was hungry.

He removed the red roses from the bouquet, taking one of the roses and lightly brushing it against my face. He then brought the rose to my forehead and slowly slid it down the aisle between my eyes, pass my nose, down my neck, the valley of my breasts and pass my belly button...finally coming in contact with my pussy. He lightly brush the rose against it, sweeping it across my vaginal lips.

"You're so beautiful Vickoya", he complimented, gently rubbing the rose against my pussy, "like a flower."

He ripped a pedal from the rose and held it between his fingers. I let out a soft whimper when I felt the soft, tender touch of the delicate pedal as he gently rubbed it across my sensitive clit. I bit my lip, feeling nothing but ecstacy as the pedal tickled my diamond, causing me to spread my thighs even wider for him. My hands tightly gripped the sheets as he swiped the pedal up and down my slit, which I'm sure by now was drenched with my nectar.

He took two roses and used the stems to press my pussy lips together. Then he used the stems to spread them apart while he blew on my clit, making my moans grow even louder.

The pleasure was so intense...so magical.

He planted a tiny kiss on my hip, then held a rose pedal between his lips, teasing my clit with it. His head moved around beneath me as he swirled the soft thin pedal around my clit and brushed it against my pussy lips. His sexy blue orbs gazed up at me, studying my face as he pleased me.

He had me cumming hard---satisfying my sexual needs using nothing but flowers. The sheets were so wet beneath me that I felt like I pissed on myself.

"Fuck this shit", I heard him whisper before feeling his warm mouth cover my pussy, catching me by surprise. "Hmmm", he moaned as he savoured the taste, "sweetest chocolate in the world", he licked my clit, "you go gimme a cavity baby." His fingers spread my pussy open as his tongue rolled up and down my slit and across my fleshy folds that were my lips.

My thighs trembled as he sucked on my clit, slipping his middle finger in and out of my tunnel, penetrating my body--- driving me insane.

He kissed the top of my pussy a few times before crawling his way up to my lips, giving me a long, sensual kiss.

I laid there mind-blown as he kissed my breasts then buried his face between them, getting comfortable. "Ion think um ever gonna be able to sleep without these from now on", he snuggled his head against my breasts, "these my personal pillows."