Chpt. 66

|Z A C H|

I'm gonna take my horse to the Old Town Road
I'm gonna riiiidddeee till I can't no more 🎶

I nodded my head to the tune as I watched a thick ass stripper—-Diamond—-on the center of the stage. She pranced around wearing nothing but a black leather G-string and a cowboy hat. Climbing all the way up the tall pole she slid down and hit the floor into a split, twerking her ass while massaging her big titties, her lustful eyes focused on me the whole time, giving me her full attention while the niggas surrounding her made it rain all over her brown skin.

Our eyes locked for a moment before I broke away from her gaze and took a sip from my glass of Henny. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I reached down and opened the message I got from Alyssa.

My lil baby: Why can't you call her on the phone? There's no reason for you to go to her house in the middle of the night and where are you right now anyways?

I shook my head, annoyed.

She could lay up and play house with that nigga Dumbo, but it's a problem if I want to go to my babymama' house?

Me: Kool. I'll call her and I'm at a barbecue right now

I turned my phone off and slid it back in my pocket.

Knowing she was probably laid up with that man right now had me feeling some type of way, a way I wasn't use to feeling. I was never the jealous type, so this jealousy shit was new ta me.

"Yo man!" Klent leaned over to me. "You good?"

I ran my hand down my face, something I did whenever I was irritated, and right now a nigga was irritated to the max. "I'm aight bruh, this bitch Just said some shit to Alyssa and now she trippin on me."

He looked at me strangely. "Who Chas?"

"Yea." I sat back on the sofa and toked on my blunt. "I'm tired of that bitch man."

"Damn bruh", he shook his head. "I still can't believe you doing Chasity like that."

My eyes was fixated on Diamond as her slim legs walked around the pole on stage. "It wouldn't have to be this way if she just accepted things the way they are. It's over, we ain't getting back together, I'm just trying to make her understand that...feel me?"

Jake stood up. "I'm outtie."

Klent looked over at him and frowned. "Where the fuck you going nigga, you just got here?"

"Man it smell like cigarettes and musty koochie in here", he said annoyed, "and these females ain't doing shit fa me, besides, Vicki just sent me a pic so I have two choices—-I either go home and beat my dick to that shit or I'm going to her crib and making her my stripper tonight. I'm going with the second part."

"Who the fuck is a bitch name Nicki?" Jaden asked, pouring himself some Patron from the mini bar in our section.

"Vicki bruh...Vicki", he stressed, "and she only the baddest female on the planet....and watch ya mouth callin her a bitch man, don't be disrespectin her like that", he warned.

Jaden laughed. "My bad nigga, look...calm yo ass down before I smack some damn color in you."

"What she look like?" Klent asked him.

Jake pulled out his phone and scrolled through it for awhile before showing Jaden and Klent photos of Vicki. When them niggas seen the photos their eyes damn near popped out of their heads and shit.