Chpt. 83

|V I C K I|

It's been like a few days since I've been staying with Jake at his decked out studio apartment and my husband had no idea where I was. I received the missed calls and text threats he likes to send me and I ignored them all. I knew eventually I was gonna have to face him, but I just wasn't in the mood for the stress at the moment. I was, however, missing my son like crazy but I knew right now I couldn't see him because I didn't want to risk Jeremy finding out where I was currently staying. I was even missing some days from my shop out of fear that Jeremy would show up and show his ass on me.

"And then she had the nerve to bring up my husband once again", I continued to vent to Jake as he painted a coat of gold nail polish over my toe nails.

We were on the sofa and I had my feet over his lap as he gave me a pedicure. He's done my toes before and I had to admit that he was getting better at them. Hell, if he keeps up the good work I won't even need to go to the Korean lady anymore.

"Then she said I was dead to her. Can you believe that? That I'm dead to her", I continued, "I was willing to let it all go if she just apologized to me for what she said when we went shopping but no, she's wasting prayers on me. I'm starting to think she's jealous of me and what I have. She didn't grow up with the same privileges I had until my parents took her raggedy ass in and now she think she's better than me. She has the nerve to talk about my marriage when she's in the situation she's in." Jake already knew by now about Alyssa juggling his brother with her fiancé. I mean, hell, they're brothers, they tell eachother everything and even if he didn't know I still would have told him since I told Jake everything.

"Damn she really said that?" He asked as he concentrated on my toes.

I took a sip of my wine. "Yes, she did."

"And.." He looked up at me, "what did you say to her before all of that?"

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

He laughed. "Well, you told me everything she said to you but what did you say to her."

I giggled. "Okay okay, I'm guilty. I might have been at fault too in some way but still, she doesn't have to keep constantly bringing up my marriage. She knows I'm sensitive about that and on top of that my marriage is the way it is because of women like her who can't keep their legs closed to men who's already taken."

"Well, a man that really cares about you won't get tempted around open legs, he would walk right past them", He kissed my tiny toe, "and act like he doesn't even see them", he kissed my middle toe, "because he got a beautiful Sudanese queen at home", he kissed my big toe and held up my ankle and planted several kisses on the sole of my feet all the way up to my thigh. He spread my legs wide open and used his teeth to slide my thong to the side. I closed my eyes, hearing the smacking sounds of his lips planting sloppy kisses on the lips of my pussy.

"Hmm", I moaned as he stirred inside of me with his middle finger, going round and round, in and out.

"Jake", I called out to him as he slid a second finger inside of me, pounding into me, causing my breasts to bounce.

He was multi-tasking, working his fingers deep inside of me and kissing on my thigh." He bit his lip as he was watching the ugly faces I was making. "You're so fucking pretty baby", he complimented me as he gently kissed my inner thigh. "It don't make no fuckin sense yo", he slipped his wet fingers out of me and sucked on them—he sucked on them as if it was honey on his fingers and he didn't want to miss a bit of it.

I took his hand and put those very same fingers in my mouth and sucked on them while staring into his beautiful eyes.

"I want to take you somewhere special when I come back", he said as he got up from the sofa. "I even bought you another dress to wear for the occasion. It's in the closet."