Chpt. 58

|C H A S I T Y|

·Summer of 2011·
-----------------------------

"Damn girl, aint he fine." Phylicia eyed Murk's every move as he shot dice with his boys outside of the cornerstore we was walking to.

"Yes he is", I said, eyeing him lustfully as he shook the dice in his hand before tossing it on the ground.

Murk stood at a very tall height---probably about 6'2---with intense blue eyes. His skin tone---naturally a very light shade---was the shade of deep caramel due to so much time he spent in the summer sun. He had a head full of beautiful short curly hair, hair I dreamed every night of running my fingers through as he munched between my thighs.

What intrigued me most about him besides his good looks was his thug appeal. There was something about a nigga who didn't give a fuck about authority and was bold enough to follow his own rules. Shit like that turned me the fuck on.

Yepp. Zachary "Murk" Gilligher was that nigga and like every other young bitch in the hood I was feigning over his high yella ass in the worse of ways. But like most of these other bitches I never had the chance to get a taste of him, infact he rarely ever looked my way, which fucked me up cause I always got niggas attention.

"Hell yea." Cherry said, sucking on her blow pop. "I'd suck that nigga dick from the back, with his ass in my face and all."

I rolled my eyes at this corny ass broad. I know he ain't my man, we never even said two words to each other, but I hated when other girls talk about him like that around me.

"Bitch, who's dick you hadn't sucked with your stale weave head ass," I asked as we walked closer to the store.

She sucked her teeth and like the scary ass hoe she was she didn't say another word.

Honestly, I wasn't really feeling Cherry and only fucked with her off the strength of my girl Phylicia since they were cousins. Me and Phylicia were bestfriends and it usually was just the two of us but all that's changed ever since Cherry simple minded ass came to visit her this summer, now she's been tagging alone killin our vibe and shit.

"Wattup yella?" One of the niggas said as we walked pass them. I was the only lightskinned girl out of the three so he had to be referring to me.

I sucked my teeth as I looked back at the fake ass wanabe trying to holla with his dingy ass. "Nigga the only thing yella round here is them damn teeth in that giant shit you call a mouth." I flipped my braids over my shoulder and followed my girls in the store, feeling Murk's blue eyes watching my back.

To know I some how gained his attention made me smile inside.

"Fuck you then hot mouth ass hoe", he yelled, causing me to turn around. "All yall black bitches the same and then you wanda why niggas fuckin with snow bunnies these days."

Phylicia grabbed my arm trying to pull me inside of the store. "Chas let's go...don't worry about this fuckin clown."

"Yo, chill the fuck out my nigga", Murk spat, catching me by surprise.

"Suck my dick bitch ass dude. You don't want no fuckin smoke", the fuckboy said to him.

Murk stood up and my eyes grew wide when he took a fuckin glock out of his pants. He roughly grabbed the dude by the collar of his shirt, slammed him against the wall of the store and pressed the barrel of his gun against his temple.

"You wana repeat that?"

This fool was sweating bullets, looking like he was about to piss his pants. All that raw raw shit he was spittin was now out the window as he stood there shakin like a lil bitch. He quickly put his damn hands up over his head as if he was surrendering to the police. "I don't want no problem mann...we spose to be brothas."

"Nah." Murk pressed the gun harder against his temple. "Talk that shit now."

The men were no longer interested in their dice game. They all stood up, watching the whole thing go down. Ol boy's friends wasn't even helping.

"Repeat what the fuck you said ta me or else I'll fuckin shoot yo ass and worry about the coincidences lata."

"I said", he swallowed the lump in his throat, "that you was a ba-ba-ba-bitch ass uhh", he stuttered, scared shitless, "dude."

Whap.

Murk clocked the dude upside the head so hard with that gun that I'm surprise it aint crack his damn scull. Dude dropped to the floor, but Murk kept that gun on him at all times.

"Apologize ta shawty", he said with his gun pointed down at him.

He sniffed. "I'm sorry ma'am", he said, touching the bloody knot on his head.

Murk looked over at me...I could not believe he was doing all of this for me.

His facial expression was unreadable as he stared at me. "You feel betta ma?"

I folded my arms across my chest, staring down at the boy curled up on the floor, groaning in pain. "Nah, I don't."

Murk kicked the dude in the ribs several more times, so hard that I heard them crack.

"What about now?"

I looked down at the boy coughing up blood. "Yea." I looked up and smiled. "I feel a bit better now, thanks."

"Only a bit?" He pointed the gun back down at the boy.

I was really worried for this man at this point. "Yes, I'm fine", I assured him. "I forgive him."

"Aight then." He slipped his gun back in the holster of his khakis, never leaving eye contact with me.

Phylicia grabbed my arm, pulling me inside of the cold store with her.

"Girl, did you see that?" I asked her as soon as we stepped foot inside of the store.

"Did I? Hell the fuck yea", she squealed, "and he still lookin at you."

I turned around and looked out the large window near the door to see his blue eyes watching my every move. His sexy thick lips curved into a smile---causing my heart to flutter---before getting back to the dice game infront of him.