Chpt. 67

V I C K I

"Oh Jake...yes...oh my gawd", I moaned as I was bouncing up and down on his big long dick, riding him like a Texas cowgirl. "Yes..baby.."

"I love it when you call my name", he said softly. His hand rubbed over my neck before moving up and gently  caressing my face. He seductively bit his lip as his blue eyes traced my face in admiration, as if he was staring at a diamond or a beautiful piece of art. He didn't have to ever verbally express himself to me because his eyes said more than his lips ever could. He held both of my hands and looked me in my eyes as I continued to ride him like crazy.

Leaning back a little, I spread my thighs wider and opened up my vaginal lips with my fingers, giving his eyes a full view of my pink pussy sliding up and down his dick, causing him to lick his lips.

I started riding him faster, rougher, harder.

"Shit", he grunted. "Fuck."

He didn't use profanity unless he was about to cum—-we've been having sex long enough for me to know that. Feeling myself about to cum as well, I lifted myself up from his dick and released a rain of liquid from my pussy onto his lower stomach before collapsing beside him, laying my head his on his shoulder.

Feeling his eyes on me, I looked up at him. His eyes studied my face for awhile, as if he was searching for answers. He did that sometimes—-stared at me in silence as if he was trying to see through me.

"What?" I ran my hand over his tatted chest. "Why you staring at me like that?"

"You know this isn't the only reason why I talk to you right?" He asked, referring to the sex...we've been having it a lot lately, everywhere and all the time. "I love fucking you—-don't get me wrong—-gawd, I love fucking you", he said it in a way as if he was addicted to my pussy, "but it's not the reason why I be wanting to link up with you. I'm really feelin you Vicky." He looked down at me as my fingers scribbled over the tattoos on his biceps. "I really would like fa you ta be my girl."

I raised my brow. "You mean you want me to be your little girlfriend?"

I guess he noticed the sarcasm in my voice because he didn't answer.

I moved my hands from his biceps up to his head and ran my fingers through his soft hair. "You're 19 years old Jake, you don't know how to treat a grown ass woman like me." I giggled as if this entire conversation was a joke, "You're a just a little teenager, I'm way too grown for you. Besides, what I look like dating someone that was born in 2000? You can't be serious."

"I'm not some young, dumb dude Vick, okay? What is it that I have ta do ta show you that I'm a man? You want a man to take care of you? Is that it? I have more than enough money to take care of you and Mikey—-and you still haven't told me when I could meet em."

"That's just it right there", I said with an attitude, "I don't need a man to take care of me, I have my own money and my own career. The fact that you think money is what this whole thing is all about just shows how immature you are." I sighed, aggravated. "Maybe this whole arrangement was a bad idea. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you caught feelings." I rolled my eyes. "All I wanted was someone to talk to and you come at me with this stupid high school shit about being your girlfriend, as if I'm not married."

"You right." He looked up at the ceiling, and I could tell he was crushed by my attitude but honestly, he should be use to it by now because we always had this conversation. "I don't know what the fuck I was thinking ta believe you could be interested in a dude like me. I ain't good enough fa you. I'm just some young white boy you fuck—-ain't that's what you tell ya friends?" He looked down at me, waiting for an answer that didn't come. "I heard you talking ta Alyssa on the phone when you thought I was sleep one night." He shook his head. "Guess it don't matta that I make you happy huh?"

I folded my arms across my naked breasts and looked away from his gaze. He tilt my chin to the side so I could look him in his blue eyes. "So you really gonna act like I don't make you happy? When I leave you never want me ta go and some times you get mad at me, you always blowin up my phone cause you always wana talk ta me...I make you laugh and I make your day better whenever you goin through it with ya husband and it's because of me you don't even think about him anymore—-I'm the reason you over him."

"I don't got time for this nonsense." I got up, looking around for my clothes. "You could have this conversation by yourself cause I'm leaving."

"Nah." He brought me back down on the bed. "Please don't leave." He kissed my bare shoulder. "I'm sorry baby...just please don't go, I wasn't tryna make you mad. I won't bring it up again, aight?"

I didn't say anything.

He sat up. "I got something fa you." He reached for his jeans near the bed and went into his pocket, pulling out a long velvet Harry Winston box. He handed it over to me. "Here...I got that for you. I was gonna give it to you earlier but something else came up", he said, referring to the fuck session we just had.

I sat up and took it from his hands, then opened it to find a beautiful diamond bracelet inside...wow. He kissed my neck as I stared at the sparkling piece of jewelry in awe. It was so beautiful and just what I needed to add to my collection.

"I saw the way you was looking at it when we was at the mall." He took the bracelet from hands and fastened it around my wrist. I put my wrist up as I stared at it, admiring the way it sparkled against the light.

"So what you think?" He smiled that handsome smile, " you like it?"

"Oh umm." I cleared my throat. "It's the wrong color, I hate green." I quickly unfastened it and threw it near his side. "I don't want it. You want me to be your girl and yet you don't even know anything about me." I honestly don't know why I always gave him such a hard time, it was like I was trying to run away from something, just wasn't sure what it was.

I was expecting him to respond back with anger and frustration, but instead, he looked at me with hurt in his blue eyes and sadness in his voice as he said, "My bad Vicky, I thought you wudda liked it, that's why I got it fa you."

I looked off to the side and noticed my wig was on the other side of the room.

What in the hell?

My eyes widen in horror as I put my hand over my head and felt the texture of my stocking cap over my braids.  "Oh my gawd...my fuckin wig is off my head!"

Embarrassed and humiliated, I put my hands over my head trying to cover up my short braided hair. I just could not believe I was lying here with Jake the entire time with no fucking wig on and he didn't mention anything about it. Just talking to me as if everything was normal and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Jake quickly grabbed my hands from out of my head and kissed them one by one. "It's kool baby," He looked in to my eyes with love and affection as he said, "You still beautiful to me."

I wasn't sure why but those words brought a stream of tears to my eyes. He wiped them away with his finger as he continued, "you'll always be beautiful ta me, nothing can ever take that away."