Chpt. 20

|V I C K I|

I sat on the bathroom floor with my hands covered over my face as I cried. Jeremy didn't beat me when Junior, Alyssa and Amiah left but he told me they were no longer welcome back into our home ever again and that if my brother ever stepped foot in this house he'd blow his head off. Seeing my own husband point a gun at my brother made me feel like shit, especially since I couldn't do anything about it. I was going to call Junior as soon as I got myself together because right now I was an emotional wreck.

Me and my husband, Jeremy Ruiz, been married for 4 years but have been together for 5. I was hopelessly inlove with him and wanted nothing but to make him happy to have me as his wife but it seem like nothing I did was ever good enough.

Our marriage had it's ups and downs but it wasn't always bad. When it was good it was great and everything was perfect. Jeremy would be the perfect gentlement. He would always make me laugh and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. We would be so intune with eachother and it truly felt like we were soul mates. But when it was bad it was ugly. Jeremy would hit me, insult everything about me and sometimes threw Gigi, his babymama, in my face and talk about how he should have married her instead of me. When he said stuff like that to me it hurted me to my core and some times I'd turn to liquor.

Jeremy opened the door. "The fuck you in here doing? I been calling you Vickoya. You're gonna learn to stop fuckin ignoring me."

"Jeremy please okay? I didn't hear you and I'm still upset about what you did to Junior. That's my brother Jeremy! How could you" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. Right now he disgusted me and I wanted to smack him.

"Vick, your brother had it comin. Had you not had that man around my son like I asked we wouldn't have had any problems!"

I cried harder at his words. He act like Junior wasn't even his uncle. I love Jeremy but I don't know how much more of his craziness I could take.

"Stop crying. You know how many people would be happy to be in your position and you crying over some bullshit. You should be jumpin for joy that I didn't off the nigga."

When he saw that his words didn't move me, he reached into his pocket, took out his Versace wallet and threw his black card at me. "Here, go shoppin. That always make you feel better"

Everytime Jeremy hurted my feelings or put his hands on me he would always buy me jewelry or take me on shopping sprees in hopes that I'd get over it. He thought money fixed everything.

"I don't want it", I said, not even looking him in the face.

"Well, fuck it, I tried. Wipe your face and meet me in the room with them titties out, I want some top", he said before walking out.

I wiped my face, took off all of my clothes and went into the room.

Jeremy was sitting naked on the bed, toking on a blunt with Kodak Black blasting through the speakers.

He stared at my breasts and licked his lips. "Glad I got my money's worth", he said, referring to the implants he made me get. "Come here", he said, motioning me to come over to him.

I reluctantly walked over, still upset over today's events. He caressed my face as he stared into my eyes. "I'm gonna tell you one more time Vick, stop crying...I love you, you know that right"

I shook my head yes. I knew Jeremy got mad at me and put his hands on me whenever I messed up but I knew he loved me. I loved him too, he was the air I breath and I don't think I would know how to go on with out him. I love him so much, some times I felt like I even loved him more than myself.

I got on my knees and sucked his dick, showing him just how much I loved him while he toked on his blunt.

"That's right baby, good girl", he whispered as I sucked him up real good.

"Hmm", I moaned as savoured his sweet taste.

I sucked harder as I squeezed on his nut sack, driving him crazy.

Later, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and groaned as he jerked his cum all over my face as if I was some $2.00 hoe he picked up off the street.

"Ugh Jeremy I hate when you do that!" I yelled as I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"Stop fuckin complainin all the time. This is why I fuck other girls Vickoya, you never want to do shit to please me"

He was right and I immediately felt like shit.

Still on my knees, I looked up at him. "No baby, that's not true, I'm sorry...I won't complain anymore."

He didn't say anything. He ignored me and continued smoking on his blunt. He knew how much I hated when he ignored me, which was why he did it.

I got up and stood between his legs and kissed him with my hands on each side of his handsome face. The face I wanted to see happy.

"I love you so much baby...ofcourse I want to please you." I rubbed my nose against his. "Please forgive me for being a bitch. I know I could be selfish some times, I'm sorry...I'll do better Jeremy, I promise."