The Lefevre Mafia: Owned by the Other Mafia Boss

AN: This is the second installment of The LeFevre mafia. Please do read Sold to the Mafia Boss first before reading this (para maintindihan yung nangyayari). Thank you!

~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Isabela San Jose is the epitome of innocence - or was the epitome of innocence.

Pinanganak at lumaki si Isabela sa isang malawak na hacienda. Hindi dahil sa kanila iyon kundi dahil trabahador ang mga magulang nya sa isa sa pinakamalaki at pinakamalagong hacienda sa buong Pilipinas. Mula pagkabata, mulat sya sa buhay nila. Mula pagkabata, maayos na ang plano nya.

Una: Makapagtapos ng kolehiyo

Pangalawa: Magkaroon ng matiwasay na trabaho na may maayos na sweldo

Pangatlo: Baguhin ang buhay ng pamilya nya

Pang apat: Umalis sa hacienda

Pang lima: Pakasalan at magkaroon ng pamilya kasama ang lalaking magmamahal sakanya

And all her life, she has been on the right track. Kilala sya sa buong hacienda bilang isang mabait, masunurin, magalang at modernong Maria Clara sa buong hacienda. She was on her last step on getting a college diploma when the great Theodore LeFevre came. Her life suddenly changed in an instant. Nalimutan nya ng unti unti ang mga plano nya. Kasabay ng pagkawala ng kanyang mga plano ay ang pagkamulat nya sa kakaibang mundo.

Her goals vanished. Her plans had changed. Only one of her goals stood still – to marry and build a family with someone who loves her. She though she'll get the happy ending. But some things aren't what you think they are. Some are real, some are pretend. What will she do when she finds out that the man she thought she could marry had been planning on marrying someone else?

She really wanted to leave. But how will she leave when she knows that she's owned by the other mafia boss?