28

"I'm afraid you can't engage in any sort of activity involving your hand, unless you want to aggravate the state it is already in."

[Name] sighed as the medic tending to her wound gave her the news, sensing Sasuke rolling his eyes at her.

"I'm still fit to give directions, though?" asked [Name], realising that she would not be able to actively teach her students hand to hand.

"Of course. I will prescribe you some painkillers to deal with the pain. Apart from that, it should take about a week and a half for your hand to fully heal."

"Understood. Thank you."

[Name] and Sasuke rose to their feet, the former bowing to the medic before they left the building.

"Congratulations, more proof that you're an idiot," sighed Sasuke as they began making their way back home. It had since gone dark, and they hadn't even had the opportunity to stop by the baths yet.

"Says the one who returned from the battle with the Fujikawa with a huge burn on his back," shot back [Name].

"And whose fault was that?"

"Yours, because I told you to stay out of my way, but you never listened."

"Whatever."

In a few minutes, the pair had made it back home, and headed straight to their room to gather their things for their bath.

"Sakura, we're going to the baths!" called out [Name] as she gathered her clean clothes in her hands, waiting for Sasuke to exit the room behind her. As usual, there was no reply from the Haruno, but as they passed her room they could make out her silhouette.

Surprisingly, regularly going to the baths together had become somewhat of an enjoyable pastime for the pair. Although they bathed separately- due to the strict rules of keeping the genders divided- walking to and from the bathhouse in itself was enough for them.

"There don't appear to be many people here," pointed out [Name] as she and Sasuke approached the bathhouse. The lights outside of the entrance flickered weakly, causing [Name] to assume that they had been lit for a while now.

"Even better. I can't wait to finally have the bath all to myself."

"Likewise!"

As was their usual routine, the couple removed their shoes and placed them in empty cubbyholes, before biding each other goodbye for the time being and splitting into their respective sides of the establishment.

"Ah, damn." As [Name] undressed in the empty women's changing room, she glanced at her right hand, which had been wrapped up and bandaged tightly. "Looks like I'll have to be lefthanded for today."

Dropping her dirty clothes onto the ground and kicking them into one of the lower cubbyholes, [Name] hummed to herself as she outstretched her arms, letting out a loud groan and stretching as much as her body as possible to loosen up from the stress of the previous battle. Wielding her shadow clones for as long as she had during the battle had been strenuous, but worth it. Seeing her students walk out of battle alive and well had been a sight she had been overjoyed to see, bar Tatsuya's emotional breakdown. However, as long as they were alive, that was all that mattered.

"YES!"

[Name] roared to herself as she slammed open the changing room door in all her bare glory, leaving her towel in the cubbyhole and heading towards the shower to wash herself before she could take a dip in the heated inside pool. Upon showering and entering the pool, [Name] fist pumped upon seeing that it was completely deserted and excitedly leapt in, wasting no time in splashing around like a little child.