62

Just as [Name] had anticipated, she regretted the night's events the following morning with a heavy ache in her heart.

"Good morning, my darling. I was wondering when you would rise."

[Name] jolted and looked up as she realised she was pressed up against Madara's chest, the close skin to skin contact immediately sending shivers down her spine. Before her, Madara grinned smugly before placing a tender kiss on the Kouhage's forehead, brushing her loose hair out of her face so he could see her better.

Unable to speak, [Name] remained mute as Madara continued stroking her hair, humming to himself in satisfaction. She closed her eyes in an attempt to block out the sight of the bare Uchiha, mind whirring fervently as she tried to comprehend just what had happened last night. As much as she wanted to say that everything was a confounding blur, it hadn't been. She had been perfectly aware of her actions, and everything that had transpired. In the heat of the moment, she had enjoyed it. But looking back on it now, her heart was filled with nothing but remorse and absolute mortification at the fact that she had so freely exposed herself to Madara.

"I'm afraid you've missed your class for the morning, but I wouldn't worry about it," said the Uchiha coyly, letting out a sigh and holding [Name] close to himself as her eyes widened in realisation that she had indeed forsaken the one job she had left in the clan. "I believe Shisui would have seen to it. Why don't we take the day off?"

"I should still... go and check up on them," [Name] finally managed to croak, pushing the Uchiha away and sitting up, struggling to clear her mind. "I need to do something... productive. Please, if you want to take the day off, then do so, but I cannot..."

Madara smirked as [Name] pulled up the sheets to cover herself, while she glanced warily at the door to see if she should call for one of the servants to run a quick bath for her.

"Come now, [Name]," said the leader softly, sitting up and placing a hand on his wife's thigh. "Surely you must be exhausted from last night. I must say, you were running me into the ground last night. Such hunger! Such libido! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with you, but I'm glad I did. It was all worth it in the end, don't you think?"

Shaking her head, [Name] rubbed her temples as she turned away from her husband, unsure of why she had suddenly felt the urge to do such unspeakable acts. True, she hadn't had any physical contact with Sasuke after to her wedding to Madara, but that didn't mean she was sexually frustrated because she hadn't been getting any. It just so happened that that one night, she just couldn't resist her desire. And Madara happened to be there to... curb it.

"Whatever," muttered [Name], clearing her head of all thoughts. She wasn't about to deny Madara's words; she knew how ferocious she had been last night. She was just confused as to why she had been like that. But at least now, it was over and done with. As [Name] thought of the prospect of getting pregnant, she shivered and hugged herself. She couldn't even imagine it. It just seemed too surreal to even happen. She had seen many other women go through pregnancy, and then seen the final result in their childbirth- she had literally watched Sakura go through the process up close, and had been her backbone during the entire ordeal. She knew what to expect. But going through it herself? And bearing the child of Uchiha Madara, of all people? Expectations for her were simply getting higher and higher.

"I do hope we get to experience some more of the magic we shared last night," said Madara teasingly, playfully squeezing the Kouhage's thigh as he broke her out of her thoughts. "I must say, you're the first woman I can truthfully say I enjoyed being with."

[Name]'s face scrunched up in distaste, not wanting to hear anything about Madara and any of his past escapades with women in bed. Judging from his performance, he definitely had had past experience, and [Name] could only hope that any women he had been with in the past had been clean.