63

Following their initial night of intimacy, it became easier for Madara to coax [Name] into engaging in further nights together. On nights when it seemed like she wouldn't be compliant with his wishes, he used the medicine gifted to him by Sazae to coerce her into following everything and anything he desired, resulting in the maximum amount of pleasure he could ever dream of.

"Ahh..."

Breathing rapidly as she closed her eyes, [Name] remained shaking as she tried to recover from her ordeal, feeling the remnants of Madara's semen dripping down the insides of her thighs. The Uchiha still lay on top of her as he kissed the side of her neck, a victorious smirk on his face as he held onto her hair with one hand, and squeezed one of her breasts with the other.

"Please," groaned [Name], just wanting to clean herself up before she went to sleep, the effects of the medicine visibly beginning to wear off as she came crashing down back to earth. "I need to rest for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" murmured Madara as he continued sucking at her supple skin, wanting to leave his mark on her to show the world she belonged to him. He was satisfied with the amount of time they spent attempting to conceive, and since it was too early to jump to any conclusions regarding the possibility of [Name] being pregnant, he was perfectly content with continually trying until they were in the clear.

"My class? The only reason I have to leave this house?"

"Ahh." Madara stopped what he was doing and lay his head on his wife's chest. "About that."

[Name] narrowed her eyes at the Uchiha and pushed him off, sitting up straight on her futon.

"What about it?" she demanded, wanting to know if he had changed yet another aspect of her life without her knowing.

Lying beside her, Madara chuckled and looked up at his irate wife, whose jaw was clenched as she waited for the Uchiha to explain himself.

"It was foolish of me to trust that buffoon Shisui to look after you," scoffed Madara, putting his arms behind his head as he lazily glanced at the Kouhage. "Now that I think about it, having you out there on the training grounds with the other men was never a good idea to begin with."

"What?!" exclaimed [Name], taken aback by the Uchiha's  words. "I literally only talk to Shisui, and Koharu, Naka and Obito when it's time for the changeover! Are they those 'other men'?! Because the last time I checked, Koharu is a woman!"

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't! Why are you taking away the last job I had left?" complained [Name], clutching at her hair in frustration. "What do you propose I do once you've removed me from that duty? Am I supposed to remain here, twiddling my thumbs and waiting for you to come home? Play the role of a housewife, who isn't even a housewife? Sit around while the servants answer to my every beck and call?"

"Now, now, don't get so worked up," said the Uchiha breezily, waving away [Name]'s worries. "I'm not expecting you to remain idle while we await news of your pregnancy. No, I've decided that you will be moved to the medical wing, more specifically so, the maternity wing, to assist Yui and the other women in their midwifery duties. You have experience in that field, don't you?"

"Yes, but it's nowhere near as good as being on the battlefield," muttered [Name], crossing her arms and giving Madara the side eye.

"Now, now, we both know you won't be returning to battle any time soon," chuckled Madara, reaching out and grabbing [Name]'s knee. "Not until I'm satisfied with how many children we have. What is your limit? How many can you bear for me, [Name]?"

[Name] scowled at the way Madara made her sound like a mere commodity, shooting him a lethal glare as she swatted his hand away from her.

"One," she said icily. "That is my limit."