Don't Go

**POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING**

Your eyes snapped open to the rumbling of a faint loud yell. For who you lived with, it was no suprise- really, but this yell was different. You sat up from your bed, and listened more intently, keeping silent. You glanced around the room worriedly as you listened.

You couldn't make out any words from the muffling walls, but it definitely wasn't any good. By that, I mean the yelling wasn't happy. It wasn't enthusiastic. It was of anger; stress. Desperateness.

You took a deep, anxious breath.

"What the hell...?" You breathed out shakily, sitting up from your bed and reaching for your knife on your nightstand.

You shook your clothing of its bed dust, and scampered quickly out of your room and through the wall tunnels towards the direction of the yells, nervous of your human friend's safety.

...

By the time you'd reached his room, the yelling had eased, and it'd gone quiet. You had gone on edge, your pace now slowed drastically. You could hear heavy breathing in the room, although it was upset like someone was still recovering from a long phase of sobbing.

You were about to peek through the hole in the wall to the room, when suddenly you heard the cocking of a gun, making your heart go cold. You gasped, instantly running out of the wall. You screamed, but it was too late.

"Wait!-"

The trigger was pulled, and the gun went off with a loud, deafening bang, throwing you back to the ground. Your ears were filled with a painful ringing noise, keeping you to your knees. Through the loud ringing, a tremor shook the ground in front of you, managing to keep you down longer. You kept your eyes shut tight, clenching your teeth together at the noise.

As the pain eased down a bit enough for you to handle, your eyes shot open worriedly, and you got up to your feet shakily but with haste, looking forward in horror. Your throat went dry, and you dashed towards him with building tears. You continuously called out his name, which was muffled for you from the nagging ringing in your ears that wouldn't go away.

You made it to his arm, shoving at it to wake him, but nothing worked. He wouldn't move a muscle. You were trembling in fear, unable to help in any way. You felt strands of tears trail down your cheeks.

You heard someone open the door and enter the room, and their was a loud gasp. You turned around with hot-teared red eyes. It was one of the others, but you couldn't make out who; your vision was blurred.

Whoever it was, he quickly ran over and scooped you away from the body and out of the room. He locked you in his fist, strong enough to keep you still. You pounded at it, trying to set yourself free and go back, but nothing worked to your avail. Whoever held you pulled out his phone with his other hand, and called someone on the dial. His words were panicked and loud, but the ringing made any words he said over the phone inaudible to your ears.

A weird, but painful feeling hit you in the chest. Your sight went dark, and you fell unconscious.

...

Your eyes opened slowly as your body ached. You felt numb in the hands and feet, and you turned your head to the side with a groan. You saw someone looking down at you with a smile.

"Ah~. My little patient has awoken!"

Your eyes squinted, recognizing the voice.

"Henrik...?" You said with a rather raspy voice.

"Yes, yes, yes, it is I. Ze one and only good doctah."

You tried sitting up, but Henrik held you down with his finger.