1.

It will always be Raelynn's pov unless I tell you it's someone else.

I was laying down, or sitting, in my bed for an hour just listening and watching vines. I loved vines and I wish it wasn't dead but it was. I always watched my brothers vines. I remember being in a couple.

I laughed then heard my mom yell "Raelynn!" I unplugged my earphones to listen to her. "What!" I replied back then she busted my doo in excitement. She entered the room with so much joy.

"Guess what, were watching a movie today." She smiled and took tiny jumps on my floor. "What movie?" I groaned cause I didn't feel like watching a movie. "Avengers!" I stood up from my bed and hopped up and down filled with happiness. "I can't wait!"

"Well it's a 15 minute drive and it starts in 40 minutes so let's go!" She said. We always went to movies early so the line isn't so long and that we can get our seats.

I ran right passed her and out of my room. I stuck my phone in my skirt pocket as I ran out of the house. Then I opened the car door and dove into my seat, which was the passengers seat. My mom wouldn't let me drive her car even though I have a license, but I don't have my own car either.

"Hurry up slow poke!" I shouted so my mom could hear me. "Coming child." She laughed as she appeared in front of the car. She was spinning her keys around her key chain to find the car key.

"Alright. Let's go!" I yelled so my mom could hurry up and get to the movie. I was just way too excited. Plus the avengers movies are on my top 10 list. I think I have a top 10 list.

"Ok ok. " she calmly spoke as she pulled out of our driveway and into the road. She headed straight for the theater.

"Want tunes?" She asked and I replied with a nod and leaned forward to play some of my favorite music on the radio. We listened to pop, which was me and my mom's favorite kind of music.

You can say Jake likes pop but in all honesty he just lives with all music. "I'm so excited!" I yelled under my breath so only i can hear, but I guess my mom did. "Me too, darling." I smiled over to her and danced with the top half of my body to the song. Then I sang the lyrics.

************************************

"Hey mom. I need to go to the mall after the movie so I can buy a skirt I've been wanting." I pleaded then she nodded as she pulled into the parking lot to the theater. "Ok we'll go and I'll pay." I nodded and agreed.

"Thanks." I thanked her then she shifted the gear into park when she parked out car in front of the door. "No problem." She gave me a smile then we both stepped out of the vehicle. I ran to catch up with her and stand by her side.

Then as she opens the door for me I got a ringtone coming from my skirt pocket. I pulled out my phone and see a text message from Jake. I opened it to reveal what it says.

J- what are you doing?
R- watching a movie with mom.
J- nice. What movie?
R- avengers!
J- Rae that's like one of your faves!
R- I know!
J- well I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you.
R- I miss you too Jake. When can you meet us again?
J- not now. Hey I gtg. Bye
R- bye

Then out conversation ended with me thinking. I wish Jake could see me now.

"Hey mom. I just want to make sure but is my makeup good? Because it took some time on eyeliner." I asked then stroked my face, my cheeks.

"It's cute, darling. You look beautiful." I smiled and nodded then we were next to order tickets and order food. "Two adult tickets for avengers and I would like Skittles." She ordered and now it's my turn. "I'd like popcorn with butter." It was kind of weird they only had one size of popcorn but it was a pretty big size.

Popcorn with butter is always better for me. I saw a boy around 17 fill up my popcorn bag as a guy, around 20, grabbed my mom's Skittles. When my popcorn was done the boy handed over to me. I grabbed it then held it tight to my chest.

I quickly popped a peice of popcorn straight into my mouth so I can enjoy the nice and warm buttery taste of my popcorn. We headed over to the theater for avengers. As my mom opened the door for me I threw another peice of popcorn in my mouth.

"What row?" My mom asked as we came up to the seats. "Row C. It's what we always get." I replied then scooted into row C. My popcorn in my right hand as I shuffled my feet across the floor. The best part of row C is the middle because then you can see everything but if on the far left or right side your vision could scrunch the screen and make it look slightly wierd.

************************************

After the movie was over I told my mom how great it was and what my favorite part was. Then I grabbed my phone to tell how great it was to Jake.

R- movie was amazing! You need to watch it.
J- trust me I will.

I ended that convorsation when I got into the car. "Mom do you Stu have some Skittles? I ate all my popcorn." She handed me her slightly full box of left over Skittles. I grabbed a green skittle and threw it into my mouth.

"Next stop is the mall." My mom shared me a smile. Then drove out of the parking lot to the mall, which only took two minutes.

"Ok. So tell me about the skirt." My mom demanded as we stepped out of the car. "Well it's sparkly and it's Orange." My favorite color was Orange. "Nice. It would be beautiful because Orange looks good on you." She smiled then as I entered the mall I looked for Macy's and instantly I found it.

I dashed over to my right, where Macy's was, and ran inside to find the skirt. It was about mid thigh in length.
Then I found it on a hanger, of course. I grabbed the right size and head for the cashier. "Will that be it?" Then my mom appeared out of the blue. "Yes it will." I nodded so I could agree with my mom.

The lady around 25 scanned the skirt then took my mom's credit card.

______________________________________

This is probably the only A.N I will write but I hope that this is a great book because I have a feeling it will be one of my best.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////