72.

I then fid a front full from the trampoline into the foam pit. I then got foam all in my eyes.

"AHH!" I shouted in pain while trying to get all the foam out of my eyes. I kept rubbing but it seemed to not have worked. I stubbled out of the foam pit slowly while I heard a few people call my name. Sam, Colby, and Corbyn rushed over to me.

"Rae? You okay?" Colby asked in his soothing deep voice. I nodded yes while trying to rub my eyes.

"There's foam in my eyes." I spoke, still rubbing it out.

"Let me see." Colby said. I stopped rubbing and opened my eyes, still feeling a sting.

"Well you did face plant." Corbyn laughed out.

"Yea, there's some stuff in your eyes." Sam implied, helping me to stand up.

"Go to the bathroom and try to wash it out." Colby suggested. I nodded and quickly walked over to the bathroom. I opened my eyes, then quickly closed them from the stinging sensation.

"Gosh." I said to myself while opening the door. I dashed over to the mirrors and looked at my eyes. I opened them up and saw just little purple flakes in my eyes, then a tear came from the stinging.

I turned the faucet on, blind-sighted, and cupped my hands underneath it. My hands gained water and then I washed it over my eyes. I opened my eyes and leant back. I poured just the little bit of water I had into my eye. I then did the same for the other one. Now, I did that a couple more times just to wash it out.

I opened my eyes to feel no stinging at all, but the downside was the fact that I was all wet. I brushed it off and dried my face and hands off before leaving.

I opened the door and took a few steps forward...

"BOO!"

"AH!" I jumped up and turned to my left to see who it was.

"Colby!" I pushed him playfully.

"Sorry." He laughed, hysterical, playing a prank on your girlfriend. Fun.

"It took a while." He said once he calmed his horses down, we began to walk back to the others.

"Well I washed out my eyes over and over again. I'm better now." I turned and smiled like a five year old as we walked.

"Your cute." He said in his low voice. It fits him so well, I just love it. He smiles so much and that makes me smile and seeing him happy makes me super happy.

"Hey!" I waved over to them, then waving back like idots, causing a laugh out of me.

"Can we do a game? On the trampoline." I suggested. Jake jumped up and down, agreeing with me.

"Let's do a game with hoolahoops in the foam pit. We have two hoops. The first is one point, the second is 2 points. If you throw a flip in then it's double the points." Elton exclaimed. Corbyn dashed somewhere to get hoops. Elton and Jake began practicing flips.

"We did this game a year ago when we were here." Sam said. I nodded.

"Really?" I spoke outloud, louder then I thought. He nodded. I smiled then we decided that Corbyn should pick the team's.

"Well we'll do 2 teams." He suggested, so he pointed to each one of them.

"Rae, your with Sam and Colby." I did a fist but then thought. He just put Elton, Jake, and Corey together.

I nervously smiled thinking that were gonna loose. Elton and Corey are there, but Colby, Sam, and I can flip so let's go!

"Alright who's first?" I asked outloud.

"Jake." Elton pointed.

"Jake." Sam rose his hand as if it was a vote.

"Ok Jake, your up!" Corbyn told him, he also said the rules over again so he understood.

Jake jumped and jumped, he then jumped forward and bounced off. He bounced so far he landed well in the 2 hoop.

"2 points!" Corbyn shouted, like the whole world could hear him. He rose the number two up as Jake struggled to get out.

"Do you think you can flip into the second one like last time?" Elton asked in a whisper. Colby shrugged in reply.

"Sam!" Jake shouted. I quickly looked over to him, still struggling to leave the foam pit. Jake pointed to the trampoline.

Sam walked up onto the trampoline. He bounced once then went for it. And guess what, he made it!

Me and Colby cheered for our lives, then clapped aswell.

"Yea Sam!" I yelled once he got out. I patted his back then it was Corey.

After Corey made it in the second one, Corbyn announced the scores.

"Colby's team has 2 points and Eltons team has 3!" Corbyn announced so loud, as if he was a drill sergeant. I laughed while I stepped up.

I decided to do something hard. Not easy. Do a double front flip into the second hoop. Now one flip, I could do, but I want a challenge. I can do it. Colby's done one, but I want to do two.

I jumped and bounced in the air, I leaned forward to bounce one more. I took a deep breath, everything froze.

"I got this." I told myself in a whisper. I jumped multiple times then leaned more forward. This was the last jump. I can do it. I got this. I felt my weight dog into the trampoline as I bounced far. I tucked so much, as much as possible, to get the skill. My eyes were clenched close. I then felt my body land in the foam pit, but I didn't feel a hoop.