41.

I just plainly stared outside. It was officially dark now. "Are we almost there?" I asked still gazing. "Yea just a few minutes." Colby replied then took a sharp turn onto a road I recognized. This was the road of our home.

I lift my body up so I'm prepared to jump straight out of this car. I then unbuckled as we pulled up to the gate. "We're here!" Sam shouted with a moaning tone which made the whole situation awkward. I laughed by it and so did Colby.

"What was that?" Colby asked he then stopped the car. "I don't know-" then the reast was muffled cause I already was out of the car.

I darted towards the front door, while Colby and Sam were walking super slow. "C'mon!" I winned then stomped on the ground as if I was a child. I chuckled because of my actions.

Colby and Sam ran their butts over here, finally. Colby opened the door then we all walked in. We were free to go anywhere in this house. I looked both ways then just ran over to the stairs. "Rae!" I heard Colby blurt. I turn around slowly with an unsure look planted on my face.

"Yea?" I asked. "Remember the talk?" He whispered to me. I was still able to make it up but it was super faint cause of the space between us. I nodded then walked up the stairs.

I signalled him to follow me up the stairs. He ran up to me and walked behind me up the stairs. I then just walked over to his room in a kind of trotting matter. I reached his door and opened for him. "Ladies first." I joked to hear a laugh come from him.

"Thank you sir." He replied, causing as laugh out of me. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked then shut the door behind me. He patted the space next to him on the couch. "The party." He sighed then turned my direction when I sat down. His leg was lifted up to the couch.

"What happened?" He asked. I sighed telling myself that he is my best friend, I can tell him anything. "I was searching for you and I accedently push someone. They then said that if I would want to be a friend. I said sure and left to searching for you or Sam. Then he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to a room. A room where I saw people making out." I explained staring into his eyes with each word.

"And when I sprained that dude shoulder before I entered the room, I searched for Brennen to get answers." Colby broke eye contact, which isn't usual for someone who's strongly into the eyes.

"He was too drunk to walk or talk to me. I then just walked around the house then found you guys." I looked down to his leg. His hand moved to my shoulder. I lift my leg to be in the same position as Colby.

"Oh, Rae. I'm sorry. I should've looked for you." I looked up at him. "You did though." I gave a confused look. "Yea I tried." He replied. His hand slithered down to my forearm. I looked at it. I felt safe when we are in this situation.

"I-"

"HEY GUYS!" Jake and Corey shouted. Colby and I darted back to see them busy the door open. "Jake!" I shouted and ran off the bed to hug him.

I hugged him right and so did he, then I let my body go. I fell loose. I chuckled while having Jake to carry me.

"Thank you Jake." I smiled then was dropped on Colbys bed. "Ha." I heard Corey laugh then my hand was being held by someone.

"Jake. That kinda hurts." I chuckled then slightly winced feeling my elbow. It hit the wall hard. "Sorry, Rae." Then Corey and Jake ran out of the room like chickens with their heads cut off. If that's a good way of describing them.

I lifted my legs so I would rest them on Colbys lap. "They are knuckle heads ." I chuckled along with Colby. It was so much fun hanging around these guys.

"Anyways, what were you gonna say?" I asked remembering he was going to say something before the door blasted open with chickens peering through, just the thought made me laugh.

"I-I um. I forgot." He gave out a nervous laugh. "Oh! I have something for you Raelynn Webber." He exclaimed, hopping off the bed then looking in his backpack. "Ok?" I sound very sarcastic saying that. "And what is this something?" I asked like a reporter asking people annoying questions.

"Here." He pulled out a rectangle slapped present. It was beautifully wrapped in balloon wrapping paper and a bow was beautifully stashed right on top. There was a card that seemed to be tapped to it.

"Is this my birthday?" Colby giggled. "No, just something for being my best friend." He said. I nodded then ripped the card off. I turn it around to find the closed seel and then broke that off. I pulled out the card and began to read.

"Hey yo bestie!" I read. That was all that was on the front. I opened the card and saw the longest card explaining in my life!

"You might've thought this was gonna be a funny card-" I actually thought it was a funny card. "-but it's not. It's actually an appreciation card. I'm glad to have you in my life and to see that you lift peoples lives with your wicked videos." I sighed because there was so much more. I smiled at Colby then continued.

"This card was specially made for you because your the only one I know that is unique, except Sam. He is very unique." I laughed then realized this card had to n made by Colby.

"But you volunteer to go places with me, spend time with friends and familly, and you complete my soul. Thank you for being the best friend I've always had, even before I met you." I laughed at that, I laugh at everything.

"You like it?" Colby coughed from chuckling his lungs out. I nodded. "I love it. You made it?" I asked setting the amazing card down. "Yea. You would've figured from saying Sam." I nodded with a huge smile planted in my face.

"Present time!" He shouted. I rip the bow off the box and then dug in. I ripped the wrapping paper to shreds and threw them in the floor. I saw a brown box that seemed to be mailed.

I open the flaps by popping the tape. Inside I see many things. I see some camera equipment like and neck strap and a tripod. Now this box was pretty big.

"Oh my god." I said searching through bubble wrap. Bubble wrap is what I mess with when I get gifts and this time I didn't. Not only camera equipment though.

There was also a XPLR hoodie, desert camo. I smiled and grabbed it out of the box. "Oh my gosh, Colby!" I yelled then threw that baby on!

"It looks hot on you." He said looking at my face then the hoodie. "Are you Brennen?" I asked with a sense of humor. "No." He laughed. Brennen always says I'm hot, it kinda gets my nerves.

And it wasn't done. I pulled out the tripod and neck strap to find a camera. A blog camera about the size of Sam's camera. My jaw dropped to see a go pro in my hands and a big camera.

"Colby!" I shouted in aw of what I'm seeing. "Why?!" I yelled again while setting everything down on the bed. "Because your my best friend, Rae." I smiled, speechless of sitting here with the best man ever!

"Come here." He said and hugged him tight. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed with so much excitement. "I can't wait to use the stuff." I said then put everything back into the box. "Your the best!" I said. "That's what I aim for!" He shouted as I walked out of the room, to head to Jake's room.

Colby is the best, no one has done this for me, even my family.

______________________________________

I'm so happy we made it to 1.79K! Thank you all! YOU CAN GIVE ADVICE TO ME. Its super helpful because I can improve. if anything sounds bad or needs improvement please comment some advice.

Thank you!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////