43.

Where is it. I thought then searched the whole room for my missing plaque. "Where is the plack!?" I yelled in frustration. I ran out of the room and shut the door behind me. I saw Jake and Kat stand there talking.

"Where is it, Jake?" I sternly asked with balled fists. "Where's what?" He asked in confusion as if he knew nothing, but I knew he something.

"Kat?" I asked with my eyes slowly glittering. "I know nothing." She said with a soft voice. "Then who took it?!" I shouted again walking closer. "Took what?" They both replied in harmony. "The plaque in my box." I calmly said. I tried to stay calm even though I was boiling inside.

"I have no clue you even had a plaque." He replied. I steamed up and stomped down the stairs and looked at everyone talking to each other.

"You guys did nothing." I whispered to myself. "What happened?" Sam asked coming up to me. "Jake's mirror fell on him." I implied, still having balled fists. "Then what's the problem?" Aaron asked, standing up from the couch.

"Something of mine is gone." I spoke so softly they probably didn't here. "Something of mine is gone." I said again but louder. "What is it?" Colby asked while getting out of a play fight with Corey. "It's a plaque that Colby gave me." I stared down at the ground.

"What?" Colby gave me a shocked look. "Who did it?" He asked with some rage. "I have a feeling it was Jake. I know you've had to work on that for a while." His face was getting red. He wasn't blushing he was kind of angry.

"Well let's find it." Colby shrugged. He walked up the stairs as we all followed him. "I already asked Kat and Jake on if they took it and they said no." I spoke, running up the stairs.

"Jake!" I heard Colby shout. "Where is it!" I shouted still walking closer to him. "No I didnt!" He shouted back. I huffed and puffed. My eyes started to water. I usually don't cry but for some reason I did.

"Please." I sniffed my runny nose up. "I don't know anything." He calmly replied. I walked down stairs and opens the glass doors, in case for some reason, there back here. I searched then found a few wooden pieces. I look down and saw a bunch of chopped peices of wood.

I bent down to my knees seeing the night sky. I looked back down at the broken plaque of mine. I slowly put the pieces together as a bawl out crying to myself.

"Why?!" I shouted putting the last corner on the wrecked board. I saw it say the same words but broken and ruined. Who would do this?!

I sniffed and cried my eyes out. I del someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Sam. "Everyone's inside. Jake wants to talk to you. He won't tell us anything." Sam helps me up and brings me inside.

"What Jake." I cried. "Rae?" Jake asked. He looked down. "What do you want!" I raised. My voice was shaken as I cried.

"Welcome-" I have a confused look. "TO THE PRANK WARS!" My mind stopped. My body stood still but then powered off my falling on my knees. "What the heck Jake!" I shouted, standing back up and pushing him.

"That's not a thing to mess with." I calmed down. "Sorry." Jake replied. "Where is my plaque then." I sniffed again. And calmed down. I wipped my eyes and saw him take out the real plaque from the counter.

"Here. Sorry Colbs." He implied while sticking the board out. I slowly grabbed it and looked down at it. I slowly walked towards the stairs without anyone stopping me.

************************************

I set it down in the box and smiled to see it was safe. I ran back down stairs and hugged Jake. "Thank God you didn't actually destroy it." I smiled and breathed on him. "No problem. I'm suprized your not hugging Colby. Cause you hug him all the time. Wait. Are you dating him?" Jake asked. I pulled away from him.

My mind wants to say something but I wasn't able to say it. "N-no." I replied shaking. His eyes vs me the look of unsurence. I sighed and walks over to Colby. I grabbed his hand and yelled. "How can you think I'm dating him?" I asked and pulled my hand away.

"You hang out with him, you hug him and hold his hand all the time, and...and You you have changed." My eyes widened. "How? How have I changed?" I asked pulling my shoulders down.

"Think about it, Rae. You no longer wear the beautiful bright colours you used to wear, you don't wear your girly-"

"Stop. I dont like that word."

"Makeup, and you don't like wearing dresses or skirts, and you hate being called a girly girl." I sighed and looked over to Corey, then Sam, then Colby. I looke back up to Jake.

"Your going to have to except the fact that I changed Jake." I implied then looked down. "I miss my sister." I looked up and thought to myself.

I am your sister. I'm right here. Why can't you except the true me?

"Jake. People can change and that happened to me. Please. I love this me. I truly do and you want me to be ME right??."

"I love for you to be you but you arn't-"

"Jake. I love seeing you and the guys, and girls. Please accept me. I'm your loving sister who loves ALL these guys." I smiled and looked at everyone  in the room. "I am excited to be here."

______________________________________