45.

My thoughts all drifted until I fell asleep.

I woke up to hear jurrasic laughing upstairs. I looked in front of me to see no one in the stair way. I sat up and through the blanket over my head, and hit the wall. I stood up and started to shiver from my nerves getting cold.

I hugged my body by holding my arms tight. I rubbed them to warm up. My teeth chattered as I took slow steps up the stairs.

The laughing continued. I looked around and saw no one. I continued down the hallway then met Sam and colby. They were sitting down at the end of the hallway, watching videos off Colby's phone.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked in confusion. I rubbed my arms faster as I started to get colder.

"We're watching old vines." Colby then gave me a cute smile.

"Even our old vines. " Sam said with excitement. I chuckled while freezing.

"You look cold." Colby sighed then scooted over to show a bigger space between him and Sam.

"Join the dark side and watch with us." Sam said getting the sign. They both patted in the space. I smiled then wiggled into the spot between them.

I felt warmth. I was no longer cold. It was as if I just got cured. Colby brought his phone to show us again. Then all of a sudden his phone started to malfunction.

"What's happening?" I asked worried. His phone flashed and started to have different coloured lines spread across the screen.

"I-I don't know." He replied, hitting his phone. Then it randomly worked, but played a video. A video that was never recorded but was from my mind.

A video playing with me and Colby. I gazed watching that. Sam joined into the group aswell in the video.

I looked over at them to see them smiling but then they froze. Colby froze in his cute smile, showing off his dimples. Sam froze with a smile, no wrinkles. I chuckled to that.

I heard something downstairs. It was slightly muffled from the video. Then the video stopped. I looked around feeling unsafe and started to get cold.

I then heard large and loud footsteps coming down the hallway. I took a deep breath.

"No, no. Please!" I heard Corey beg. Then a gunshot fired. I shook. I was scared. I cried and hugged Colby so tight hoping he'll be by my side.

The person came closer. I was able to see him. I was able to see someone in a black hoodie and black pants. His face was a blur. I couldn't figure out who it was, but then he rose the gun.

I was bawling out trying not to make a sound.

"Please. I'll do anything you want. Just leave me alive." I begged. He cocked his head sideways.

"Kill him and I'll spare you." I looked over to Colby. I shook my head. "I-I can't. Please. Anything else?" I cried and cried nonstop.

"Nope." Then the gun fired. I felt so much pain. I looked down to see my stomach covered in blood. I saw the gunshot that peerced through my heart.

I coughed then saw black.

I flew up and hyperventilated. I took deep breathes and was so happy that was just a dream. I touched my face and felt wet tears dripping out of my eyes.

"I'm actually crying." I gasped quietly.

"Yea, why are you crying?" Colby asks, sitting next to me with a drink in his hand; Coke.

"Uh. Horrible nightmare." I sniffed and wipped the tears away.

"Tell me." He said in a stern tone. I turned slightly. I cocked my head sideways with a smile. "Ok." I said back.

I sighed then continued. "So I woke up in my dream and ran upstairs." I then imagined the moment in my mind.

"I heard laughing down the hallway so I walked down to see you and Sam watching old vines." Colby chuckled and so did I. "I'd totally do that." We both laughed again.

"I joined you guys then heard Corey get shot from him begging. Then you and Sam froze." I imagined that part again. I see Colby and Sam in their cute smiles.

"I saw the killer. He was wearing black. I couldn't make up who it was. Then he rose gun." Colby gasped out of no where. "No." He mumbled. I looked over to him.

"I begged and begged for my life and then he said If I kill you then I'll live." I felt a tear run down the side of my cheek. Imagining that was too much.

"What did you do? I hope you killed me." Then after looking down I looked back up. "Why would I kill you?" I asked in confusion as I began to slowly cry.

"Anyways. I said no. So he shot me. I'm dreams your not supposed to feel anything, but I felt pain struck at my chest. Blood everywhere." I began to cry. "Then I heard one more blast at you." But the I felt puzzled. That last part wasn't in my dream. It was tight when I woke up. I imagined him being shot when I woke up.

"But the last shot on you happened in my mind when I woke up." I then cried and broke down. Colby moved down to sit next to me on the bean bag chair.

"Your gonna be okay." He whispered and hugged me close. He patted my back to calm me down. I leaned against his chest then slowly calmed down.

"What's going on here?" Jake asked, yelling.

______________________________________