76.

It's been a couple of days. I wasn't doing so well. My injuries were painful but they were healing. The problem is getting around. Today my stomach doesnt hurt much but my leg, I can't deal with not putting pressure on it.

"I want to explore!" I shouted in a playful matter while sticking around in the kitchen.

"Well your stomach is better. Right?" Colby asked while sitting in front of me.

"No, but I hate being injured." I freaked out in my mind, but was calm outside.

"Yea, even the viewers miss you on our Sam and Colby channel." He mentioned that, my eyes drew up.

"That's what! I want to explore in the dark, abandoned buildings, but I have a stupid fracture!" I flipped.

"Calm down, Rae. It's only there for what, 3 months or earlierrr." He slurred his words, scratching the back of his neck.

"That is a long time." He implied, sighing for a moment.

"Yea." I spoke, seeing the disappointment in his down face.

"I miss you, walking around." He stood up from his chair and took a few steps to get beside me.

"I love you. We'll help you." He said, pulling my chin to look at him. My head was turned towards him. He leaned in and nicely kissed me. I replied by wrapping my hands around his neck, still kissing. The door slid open. We quickly pulled away.

"We're you guys making out?" Elton asked. I nodded no while we just sat/stood still.

"Yea you did." He replied, nodding up and down with a grin.

"No." I replied, grabbing my crutches. I stumbled while trying to get out of my chair, luckily Colby caught and helped me. I stuck the crutches under my arm pits and moved them forward, then my leg.

"I hate this." I mumbled out loud.

"We do too." Elton said. I sighed. I felt like this is the end of the world, but it's not.

"Help." I whispered to myself, looking upwards towards the ceiling. I continued towards the living room, seeing Elton sitting there on his phone.

How can I live like this. I sighed. I can't deal with it, but I have to.

************************************
"Guys. I'm SOO EXCITED!" I shouted while the nurse was taking of my cast around my leg. It was slowly bring unwrapped then off. I saw my leg, actually.

"Oh my gosh." I said while all the guys dropped their mouths. I smiled seeing that it was finally off.

"So I am finally able to walk?" I said, freaking out.

"Well still have those crutches, we arnt sure if your leg will n okay, so any issues please come back." She said. I nodded while she stood up.

"Try." Colby said. I lifted my arms. Colby took my right while Sam took my left. They helped me stand. I stood up, all the weight on my left foot. I then said, "let go." They gave me a confused look.

"You sure?" I nodded. They let me go. I was just balancing on one foot. I slowly layed my right foot down. I then pushed some pressure onto it. Feeling no pain. So I then step on it. Felt a little bit of pain but I was putting all of the pressure on it.

"Wow. Quicker then I expected." The doctor spoke. I smiled while standing up striaght.

"I'm soooo happy!" I screamed with joy washed up in my face.

*time skip to 1 month later, sorry for time skips*

I was able to walk normally, no swelling or bruising, not even a bump from the fracture.

I am at home spending my time packing. Yea. Today I the day of packing to go back home to my parents.

"Jake, I cant." I said walking down the stairs.

"Mom wants you back." Jake whinned back. I frowned.

"Please. I'd rather live in your room." I whinned, pushing my suitcase over. They all gave me a shocked look.

"Geez, uh Jake's room? Not sure about that one." Sam scratched his head,making me laugh from that.

"I'm serious." I have a serious look and pulled out my phone. I called mom.

"Mom I want to stay!" I continued to whinned.

"Honey, you need to come back." She said. I huffed.

"Mom, I love it here. I have a boyf- I had a fun time." I almost said boyfriend to my mother, does that every result in happiness? No.

"Did you say boyfriend?" She said.

"Mom, were not talking about this. Please let me stay." I begged and begged, she still hasn't changed her mind. I sighed in dissapointement.

"Ok." I quickly hung up. I sighed in defeat, knowing on how hard long distance is. Well not that long.

"I still have to go." I mumbled. As we left out the building I sat next to Colby.

"Colby, I don't live so far away so its not much of long distance." I spoke outloud but quiet enough only he heard.

"We'llbe together forever. Trust me, I love you." He quickly pecked me on the lips as the car kept driving towards the airport.

A sudden silence has drivin me to say something.

"Guys. I love you all. I want to say thank you guys for taking care and being great friends of mine." I spoke with the largest smile on the planet.

"We love you too." Sam replied.

"Yea, you've been such a great sister." Jake implied, focussing on the road.

"Just visit and we'll visit you." Corey said from in front of us, we rented a van to take all of us at once.

"You guys, and Elton plus Corbyn, ad the best. I can't express it enough." I smiled, holding Colby's hand . His touch is what saves me from pouring tears.

"We love you." Colby's words shook me, I turned to him. It felt different. I looked into his eyes, seeing the blue ripples in his beautiful eyes. He said it again.

"We love you." It was mostly a whisper.our hearts were warm. Our souls were soft from each other's touch and kisses. It was true. Our love as soul mates would never be broken, even when we may be far away. I still love this dude.

"I love you too."

______________________________________

Oh my gosh. This I the end of the story guys!
Did you enjoy it? Love it? Cause I'm sure I did.
I started a new fanfic on Colby called Explosion [Colby Brock] so check it out!

Thanks for getting to 6k reads! I'm happy that you guys really enjoy the story:)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////