56.

*sorry I'm a day late*
COLBY'S POV.

We parked right in front of the hospital. Once the door was unlocked I dashed by opening the door and bolted towards the doors.

I motioned for the guys to run and so they did. I swung both doors open and slowly walked through the threshold. I found my self looking around clueless, but then heard voices call my name. I look towards the sound and saw Devyn and Aaron.

I speed walked over there. "Sam! Guys there here." I shouted to get their attention. I then stopped right in front of Devyn.

"So?" I asked trying to get some answers about her.

"Well Jake and Elton are in there right now." Devyn softly spoke. I nodded trying to dig more out of them.

"Show me." I implied breaking the silence ran by the accident. We all followed Devyn and Aaron into her room that was pretty close to the entrance.

Once I stepped in I couldn't step out. I slowly took each step, on the marbled floor, carefully. My breathing slowed down when I saw her, as if it just stopped.

My heart dropped to see her eyes shut, her arm attached to some liquid that I believe is called ivy.

"Rae." I mumbled ilunder my breath. I sat in an empty chair that Elton gave up for me. I sat next to her, seeing her eyes shut still, her head wrapped in some clothe, her hands were still. She wasn't moving but she was alive.

I leaned forward to rest my hand on my arms as i held her hand. I stared blankly down at the floor and felt my eyes water up.

I looked up around the room to see Sam water out his tears and so as Jake. Devyn was trying to hold it but was bawling. Elton never cries but I saw just one tear. Why?

"Elton?" I asked then blinked, feeling a drop of liquid escape my eye.

"I don't know why." He replied, he didn't sound so happy. It's just a shock to me that he had just one tear escape his sight.

I looked at her then her bigger breathes that she was taking. I smiled trying to calm down by the fact she was alive.

"So." I said, using my sleeve to wipe the few tears that were left on my face. "How was she?" I asked trying to start a convorsation while holding onto her hand for dear life.

"She was great. She was so much fun." Elton wipped the one tear away. I nodded in reply.

"Yea, she was so much fun." Aaron laughed. "I really got to know her better in just that 1 day." He spoke up again. My smile grew knowing that they're pretty good friends now.

"I scared the crap out of her when Elton came." Everyone then chuckled from the seriousness of Jake's voice.

"Hey Colby?" Sam asked, pulling his hands together in front of him.

"Yea?" I calmly replied. He sighed then slightly giggled.

"You might not want to be asked this question, but are you and Rae a thing?" He asked pointing to me then over to Rae. I looked towards her then up at Jake.

What would he think? Would he be mad, proud, angry?

I should tell them.

It's so much to hold back at this moment.

"Uh.." I paused, wipping another small tear away. "Yea." I replied back with a nod following it. I looked over to Jake.

"Is she cool with it?" Jake asks, making me feel slightly numb. I'm not scared of what Jake is capable of, I'm just scared of what he'll do to Rae, like kick her out.

"Yea. We've been together for a couple of days." I replied going back to one of my favorite moments, the moment I got to kiss her for the very first time.

Then right back to the pool. Me and her were talking without realizing we were holding hands. I chuckled to the thought, still hoping to see her with her eyes open.

______________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter I'll come back for a better one.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////