16.

I got ready, wearing my new jeans and a black shirt with a orange hoodie. "Ready?" Sam walks out with Colby next to him. I nod in reply and followed them down the stairs.

When we reached the bottom I stuffed my orange and white sneakers on my feet then caught back up with them by entering Colby's car. His red car.

"Where are we going?" I asked while sitting in the back, all alone. My body was scooted over to the far left. My arm rested right next to the window. I gazed out seeing the daylight still showing ever so slightly.

"We are going to a hospital, haunted one." Colby replied, keeping his eyes peeled on the road. I nodded then looked outside for different sights, such as trees and animals.

Everything came to a blur when the music was blasting through the front and back speakers. There was so much drums and base. I heard so much of electric guitar. "What's this?" My question made them hesitate then finally reply. "My chemical romance. That's the band." Colby replied then twisted the steering wheel to take a sharp turn.

"Is it rock?" My head was still lifted, looking through the rear view mirror. I still had sight of Colby. "Yea, it's rock. One of my favorites." His smiled showed through the mirror sending happy feelings through out my body, a smile crept onto my face.

I looked back outside and saw the day slowly bow down to dark. The sun leaving the area, the light leaving us to dark.

"How much-" right when I was about to ask my question Sam blurted out. "This is it!" Sam's excited tone made me feel more calm and excited for this.

We walked to the hospital. Sam reached for his back pocket and pulled out a big camera with a Mic. "Hey guys were here at an abandoned hospital with Jake's Sister, Raelynn-"

"But call me Rae." I interrupted making him face the camera towards me. He gave the camera to Colby then Colby began talking.

"Yup, we took your requests so can we get this video to 60,000 likes? I beleive in you guys. It's high but do it." Colby's low whispers made it through the mic. It soothed me as we got close to the hospital.

Once we reached the hospital we searched the outside for an entrance. I saw a door and tried to open it but right when I grabbed the handle Sam cough, causing me to stop moving.

"What if there is alarms?" I shrugged and turned back. "Well we should be able to hear it then we can escape." I explained so then we walked in. Luckily there was no alarms going off.

My body tucked slightly as we tip toed the shattered tiles and ruined roofs. I heard small and pretty loud cracks as we stepped on the crumbs of broken and fallen tiles.

"So we are going to search area by area then leave cause this is giving me a weird vibe." Sam explained and followed behind me.

I heard a thud from behind me, making me and Sam to dart back to find what caused the noise. "Colby, was that you?" I asked. He nodded no making chilly shivers run down my spine, I wasn't calm now. My breathing patterns fastened and became slightly louder.

I wasn't too loud that you can hear my breathing but I was breathing pretty fast. "This way." I loudly whispered and pointed down a hallway. I saw a broken sign fall onto the floor. The noise made all of us jump and back away.

"Let's head over to this one." I pointed to the hallway next to a ruined and crushed desk, at least what was left of it. I walked down the hall and then automatically heard a thud in front of me.

I just jumped back and hit someone. I cocked my head around and turns out I hit Colby's Chest. "Sorry I heard a loud thud over there." I calmed down and moved my body forward,continuing to explore. "Your fine Rae. I get it, plus I heard it!" Colby loudly whispered so the camera and I could actually hear but keeping it on the low.

We continued to search with our flashlights in our hands. Mine automatically just shut off. I lifted my body up from bent knees and shook the flashlight. "My light turned off." I implied then heard a thud from wall right beside us.

Our focus was on the fact why our flashlights were turning on and off. "Sam it was just like suicide forest." Colby told Sam. He glared at Colby with wide eyes making me feel uneasy.

We heard a louder thud from the same wall. But this time it was rapid. It was dark and all we had was the camera light. "We gotta go!" Sam shouted, we were no longer going to be quite. We darted backwards through the hallway and looked for our entrance.

After a few minutes of almost blind running in the dark we found slight light coming from a door. It was glass. We opened it and darted out of the hospital.

Colby turned off the camera and we all kept running until we made it to the little red car.

We saw the car a few meters away so we kept running without hesitation. Colby and Sam open there doors and jumped in. I swung my door open then shut as I got in.

Sam took the camera from Colby's hands. "So I'm not sure if you guys heard those thuds but they were loud and our flashlights kept going on and off and on and off." Sam took a breath then continued. "But with Rae here, she was brave about the whole thing." He lifted the camera to show me then Colby.

"Ah, the two people that came with me, but if course Colby was coming." Sam chuckled. "Of course dude!" Colby replied giving slight glares at me through the window.

"I see your looking at something through the mirror." Sam said and lifted the camera up at me. "Are you looking at Rae?" Sam asked with one eyebrow up. I lifted my head acting like I had no clue what was happening. Colby said "nope. Just checking the cars behind me." He gave me another glance.

I knew he was looking at me and not the cars behind us.

______________________________________