25.

Next morning

I woke up to the annoying sound of an alarm clock. I got up and turned over to see that my alarm clock wasn't even on. I was so confused.

"What the hell?" I asked myself quietly. The alarm clock immediately stopped. I shook it off and fell back down on my pillow.

Then another alarm clock went off. "What the actuall hell! Stop pranking me!" I shouted. That alarm went off so I snuggled up in the black blanket right on top of jakes bed, and went back to sleep.

I heard a freaking alarm clock again. "Uggh. I'm going to kill those alarm clocks. I looked under my bed and found the one that has been going off.

Later I found the other two and a camera underneath Jake's clothes. "Hey guys so i think this is Colby's camera so im going to say Colby pranked me with the alarm clocks. Im just going downstairs. So I'll just bring you down there with me." I grabbed the camera and walked out of the room with all three alarm clocks, in my arms, and stomped down the stairs.

Once I reached the last step i ran over to the kitchen and set all the alarm clocks there. I set the camera down softly, so nothing gets damaged, so it was facing me. I skimmed my vision through all the cabinets for saran wrap. I finally found some.

"So since they pranked me, I'm going to do something Jake does to me ALL the time. I'm going to set this wrap across the stairs so when the guys come down they hit that. Let's go!" I loudly whisper.

I set the camera down on the floor in an angle that they can see the person and stairs. I rolled some saran wrap out as I steadily walked towards the stairs. I grabbed tape and tapped the saran wrap over the walls.

"So now were ready. This turned into a prank and revenge video." I smiled and chuckled as my finger tips tapped each other. "So now were just going to wait." I smiled and left to sit in the kitchen.

After a few minutes I heard talking roll down the stairs. "Yup. She wasn't in her room so I'm guessing she got tired of them." Colby was the one who pranked me. "Dang. I remember you doing that to me." Corey spoke. I could see them clearly now.

"Oh, hey guys!" I waved then they waved back, but the hit the plastic wrap. And tried getting it off their faces. "Ha! Gotcha back, Brock!" I stood up and got in the frame of the camera.

"How?" I shrugged as Colby finally got the wrap off, but Corey stil struggled. "I found out you were pranking me with all the alarm clocks AND I found your camera sitting on the dresser. SO I took it and did a quick revenge prank. Your camera is right there so you better add this pranking footage." I made it super clear.

"Ok. I'll add it. Hey guys, so #teamColby and #teamRae." He did his outro and shuttered off his camera. "Well your welcome. I would've gotten you back anyway." I chuckled hearing all those words spill out of my mouth.

"Wow, ok! You guys! Tell your life story another time!" Corey sassed with the hands and everything. His wide eyes totally set the mood for a bossy moment.

"Ok! Stop acting like a drama queen!" Colby sassed back with the girliest voice he can make. His eyes wide followed by a cheesy smile. "I'm going to go change." I told them in a low voice. I ran upstairs. The last step was the step I'll never forget. I tripped on the step and hit my hand on the wooden floor.

I just sprung up and ran into Jake's room. I slammed the door shut behind me and searched through my bag to find the absolute clothes I feel like wearing.

I pulled out black wripped jeans, I bought a couple weeks ago, and grabbed a black sweatshitlrt with wholes, only at the top near my neck. It was a short sleeved sweatshirt my friend, back to where I live, gave me.

I smiled and tugged on the sweatshirt. I looked in the mirror and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I swung my hair around to get a nice cool breeze to brush against my neck.

I walked out of the room feeling a cool breeze from the open window. I liked the feeling while stepping on the steps. Then it disappeared when I reached the 5th step.

I continued walking down and heard the guys speaking. Since I eavesdrop all the time I decided to do it again.

"So she like you?" Sam's voice played. "I'm not sure. I guess I'll have to figure it out." Colby finished speaking. I heard mumbling so I stepped forward but missed the step. I just stumbled down the stairs on my butt.

"Hi!" I waved with an embarrassing smile. I scratched the back of my neck while standing back up. "How did you fall?" Sam asked, leaning his elbow against the counter top. "I missed the step." I just brushed the back of my legs.

"Woah. You are wearing something different." Jake came in from the living room. "Yea. I like it though. I don't really like skirts anymore, or dresses, but I like pants." I smiled and felt that the whole situation was casual. "Rae." Colby came up to me with a worried tone.

He rested his smooth palms against my shoulders. I felt the cold hands through the thin, short sleeved, sweatshirt. "Mhmm." I hummed in response. "You look...amazing!" He eyed me up and down. "Thanks!"

"HEY!" Jake screamed in his high pitch voice. Everyone's head bulted in Jake's direction. "STOP. CHECKING. MY SISTER. Out." The last word was soft while all the other ones were hard core shouts.

"Ok, man." Colby raised his hands surrender. "So you like it Jake?" I turned my body so he could see my outfit. "Yea, Rae?" He softly spoke. It sounded like a dissapointement sigh at the end. "Yea?"

______________________________________