5.

"Ok thanks Jake." I stole the controller from jakes hands and flopped on top of the couch that was super comfortable by the way.

"Alright. Talk to you later. I need to go up and do stuff in my room." Jake ran back up the stairs to his room whip I sat on a couch to watch a movie, wow I am lazy.

I could be talking to the guys but No. Wait. I can talk to Devyn about mal up because I feel like I need make up tips from a pro like her. Then I stood up from the couch. I rested the controller by the TV.

Then I walked up the stairs. As I walked up Colby started to head down the stairs. "Oh hey I was just gonna talk to Devyn." I explained as he still walked down the steps. "I was just going to get something to snack on." He smiled as he passed me. "But have fun with Devyn. Warning, she's really girly." I laughed. "Yea so am I." Then he laughed as we both walked away from each other.

That was some convorsation. I told myself then knocked on Corey's door. "Come in!" That voice muffled behind the door but I was still able to make it out. I turned the knob and slowly walked in because I felt shy.

I walked down the tiny, clear hallway the room had then I saw them both laying on the bed over their sheets looking at a computer screen.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk to Devyn." I told them as I took a few steps closer to the bed. "Ok. What did you want to talk about?" Devyn swung her legs over the bed to stand up. I motioned her to follow me outside of the room. "I brought a few of my make up supplies and I was hoping you could give me a few tips on wings and eyeshadow because your make up is hot." I spoke as i stared at her Make up. She giggled "thank you so much and yes, I wouldn't mind to teach a few tricks." I nodded then took her to Jake's room.

"Hey jake." I walked in to see him on his computer, like always. "What's up?" He asked. "I want your room for a few because Devyn is going to teach me more about make up." I explained. "Oh ok. You girls can do that." He laughed and nodded as his feet brushed against the floor as he left, he was being a lazy butthole.

"Ok let me grab my make up." I smiled and dashed to my backpack that was full of beautiful eyeshadow colors and mascara with black eye liner.

"Alright here's my mirror and make up." I told her while setting my mirror up on Jake's desk. "That's a lot of Make up." She said as she grabbed a pallet with orange eye shadow. "Well yea. I love make up." I smiled at her while she opened the pallet up. "This orange would look great for eyeshadow." She pointed to the glittering orange that was bright, laying in the pallet.

"Oh that's my favorite color. Orange." I lightly took the pallet from her and brushed a tiny swab into the eye shadow and stroked it on my eyelids. "Oh so here's the first thing. You don't stroke it that way-" she showed me the right way to stroke. "- you stroke this way."

She gave me great tips and tricks until I was able to do make up that looks similar to hers. "Oh my gosh. It's amazing!" I excitedly said as I lightly pressed my face with my finger tips.

"Thank you." I looked up to see her still standing and seeing my amazing make up. ""Just remember you did that. So remember the tips and tricks." She smiled and crossed her arms while I continued to adore my face.

"No you have me the tips. Thank you." I stood up and hugged her. She might've not wanted that but I needed to let it off my chest. "Sorry." I let her go. She nodded with a small smile. "Your fine. You can hug me. I appreciate it." Then she hugged me close.

After the hugged I headed downstairs while she headed to Corey to do whatever they are doing. Then I saw Colby eating a bag of potato chips. "Hey!" I waved as I walked up to him. "What up dawg." My blushing smile grew. "Nothing." I giggled then stood in front of him.

"Well I need to get to know my brothers friends to survive these few months so, what can I know about you?" He stared into my eyes. "Well I'm 21. I am not emo. I do YouTube and am your friend." He chuckled then took a short sip of his water.

"Well I'm your friend, I'm 19 and live to be girly. I am in love with make up and love my friends." I leaned my elbows on the counter top, looking into Colby's adorable and piercing ocean eyes. Those eyes.

"Well I guess you'll figure out the rest of me when I know you." Then I realized how wrong that sounds. "Sorry I meant-" he cut me off. "I know what you meant." He chuckled slowly as my wide eyes shuttered close then back open.

"Ok. Just as long as you didn't take it the wrong way." I quietly giggled then lifted my arms. "I like your skirt." Colby pointed with his eyes down at my orange skirt. "Thanks, orange is my super favorite color." I crossed my arms. "Where's the glasses?" I asked taking a trip around the island. "I'm that cabinet." Colby's hand pointed over to one of the high cabinets.

I grabbed a talk glass and pulled out some water from the fridge and poured some ice cold water into my glass. I opened up the steel fridge again and lowered the water jug back into the fridge.

I took a few sips of the refreshing water. Then I scooted over to stand in front of Colby. "Hey so your my friend right?" I asked. "Hell yea." He blurted which shocked me a little bit.

"Then would you mind coming with me and Jake to do a video for me outside?" I asked getting slightly close to him. "Sure." His arms scooted closer. "Cool!" I lifted my body and walked behind the wall to find Jake. "You ready for the video?" I asked Jake who was blasting music in his ears. He nodded a yes in reply.

"Ok well I have to grab my camera." I ran up to grab my camera and quickly came back down. "Colbs let's go." I motioned him to follow my invisible tracks I left behind me as I left to the back of the house, which was outside by the pool.

"Hey guys I'm here back with my brother and a friend, Colby Brock." I pointed the vlog camera at my brother. "Yo yo! What's up fam!" He yelled while holding the gang sign. Then I pointed the camera at Colby.

"Yo yo! Meh Colby here with my girl Rae!" He exaggerated with some big voice he gave to the camera. "And I'm reuniting with my brother so this is a video to celebrate that." I looked into the camera lens. "So what we are going to do is playing truth or dare." I then shut the camera off and set it up on a chair that was randomly outside.

"So we are playing truth or dare. Looks like I finally get to known you more." Colby gave me a flirty smirk making me feel slightly red. "Ok we'll see." I pressed my finger tip against the record button to film us.

"Truth or dare Jake." I basically demanded and didn't ask. "Dare." He replied in a super low voice. "Ooo. Starting of with some spice." Colby winced and made a hissing sound. I raised an eyebrow at the camera then back at Jake. "I dare you to jump into the pool with all your clothes on.

Luckily the camera was filming us by the pool cause he just stood up then jumped as if it was a movie scene. "Beautiful!" I clapped as he stepped out shivering. He grabbed his arms and rubbed them to try to warm himself up.

"Ok-k. Colby, truth or d-dare." He continued to shiver his body off. Then Colby thought with his hand up to his chin. His index finger tapping his chin. "Truth. Playing it safe." Colby rose his hands and surrendered and then lowered them. "Is it true you are Rae' s friend?" That was such an easy question. "Hell yea I am." He gave a wink to the camera making me gasp.

"What was that for?" I acted shocked. Then he stared blankly at me. "Ok moving on." I brushed off my awkwardness then continued the game. "Rae, truth or dare?" He leaned forward so his elbows rested along his knees. Then I leaned forward. "Truth."

"Is it true your my girlfriend?" I knew he was joking but Jake didn't. So since I was a jokingly person i stood up. "Shoot Colby exposed me!" Then I blocked the lens with my hands then pulled them away.

"Wait what?" Jake was so confuse in this situation. "Me and Colby are not together!" I shouted to the camera and Jake.

______________________________________