59.

I felt happy, getting home, but it was pretty late now. We side tracked off the main road to get something to eat, but otherwise were pretty good. I ended up in a car with Corey, Jake, and Elton. Devyn sided apart cause she lost rock paper scissors with Elton. Yea me and Elton now have a friendly bond.

I started to get a head ache, it feeling like a migraine, but I knew it wasn't.

"Ah." I quietly whispered feeling my temples thump in pain. A throbbing sensation that I very much dislike.

"What?" Elton asked, sitting next to me.

"My head hurts like hell." I felt Colby's eyes lay on my as I slowly lean over to his shoulder. I tried falling asleep but the pain was killing me.

"Just breathe in and out, try falling asleep." Colby suggested. I tried his method. I slowly breathe in and out, feeling the pain slow down in my head. My smile grew as I still took in deep breaths.

"It's working." I whispered out loud. I looked up to Colby when I was done, seeing his smile, head resting against the window.

"I'm glad to have helped." He said, my smile grew. I lifted my head from his shoulder, the pain slowly came back so I just rested back on his shoulder. Luckily his shoulders aren't so sharp. I slowly dosed off, feeling the smile still planted onto my face.

************************************

My eyes didn't open but I knew I was awake, but I just have decided to listen to what the guys are saying. I've realized my head is completely sideways, in someone's lap. Colby.

"Well that was such a stupid nurse." Elton spoke outloud.

"I agree." Colby said, followed by a scoff.

"What did that nurse actually say?" Jake asked, while Corey says, "Yea." Colby sighed in defeat. I am actually interested in hearing this, so I kept my cool.

"She said that I looked hot and should dump Rae and that I should have her instead, but I said no." Everyone gasped in shock.

"She called Raelynn a piece of garbage and crap, so I said no. Plus I'm with Rae and only her. So I don't a carp about the other girls who think I'm hot and wants to get with me." I felt so happy. I'm not disappointed at all, but I will remember that nurse.

If I see her again, she's gone. Not literally. I'm not jealous. No, no not at all, I'm just angry at her, but ima keep my cool for the meanwhile.

"We're here!" Corey shouted in that crazy voice of his. I chuckled, which give my eavesdropping away.

"Rae? Are you awake?" I heard Colby ask above my head. I lifted my head and nodded, with a giant smile.

"Thanks." I replied. He gave a confused look towards me.

"For what?" He spoke, still seeing a slight smile on him and clumsiness in him.

"I heard it all." I felt cold air rush inside so I pushed Colby out of the car, making it seem like a joke. He tripped and shouted, "OW!" Then he laughed as Corey rushed to his side.

"Colby! What's wrong?" He asked, holding his head in his hands.

"She killed me." Colby pointed, making us all laugh at the weird scenario being played out.

______________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter and sorry for being a day late, but just remember this beautiful COUPLE

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////