47.

I heard the doors open so I burried myself into the bushes.

"RAE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Colby shouted his lungs out.

"SIS!" Jake came through the gate with Colby. And yes, I can see through the bushes.

"No." Colby inhaled then exhaled. I took a deep breathe.

"Please. Come back!" Him a Jake both harmonized. I saw Jake nod his head no while Colby dropped to his knees, on the sidewalk, and burried his head in his arms.

"It's my fault. It's my fault she ran and left." Jake said. My eyes twinkle to his words. It is your fault Jake. Just except the fact that I can't be single forever.

"I messed up. I kept pushing her to not have a stupid boyfriend." Jake looked over to Colby. "I'm sorry Col." My eyes widened.

"Why?! Why would you do that, Jake?!" Colby stood up and pushed him. He ran back inside. He ran into the gate but brushed it off and opened it. He dashed out of my sight.

"I'm such an idiot. She can have a boyfriend. I'm just too paranoid. Crap! I LOVE YOU SIS. AND!" He stopped then began to cry. He's actually crying, in front of me. I thought I'd never see him cry again because he's always so happy and joyful with the Roomates.

"Please." He whispered and dangled his head to bob down. He wobbled over towards the mansion, but those words. This words were the words I've been searching for.

I stepped out of the bushes then saw him freak out. He didn't turn around but just stood still.

"Jake, thank you." I ran up to him. Feeling my feet run each move and touch the ground each step. I stood behind him as he slowly twisted his body to be parallel to mine. There was just silence but I opened my arms and he got the message. He hug He me to death.

"Now I need to talk to Colby." I whispered into his ear as we broke apart. He nodded. I smiled and walked, fast, towards those grand doors. Jake wobbling behind me.

I swung the doors open as if I just entered a party. I stopped smiling and tumbled up the stairs. I was determined to explain to Colby and reach his hands, his safe loving hands.

After the stairs I walked, to take a chilling break, as I was heading for the beautiful colorful, stickynoted, wall. The door opens, by me. I looked around searching for my loved one.

I see him sitting in front of his bed. His eyes focused on his dresser but in his mind he's angry. I could tell, seeing the blue eyes turn dark, his face was stern.

I walk closer and sigh as I enclosed his body into a hug that felt graceful and loving. "Colby." He knew. He thought I was some on else but then his arms finally snaked around my waist.

"Rae." He cried out. I was shocked that he was actually crying. I kept him in the hug for what felt like ages or years or centuries. I smiled as we were on our knees just sitting here with our arms linked on each side of us.

"I don't want to let go." He implied breaking the silence, his comment making me smirk. I felt a smile appear on his lips. I pulled away and dropped my arms to grab his hands.

"Me too." I replied and fell deep into his ocean eyes. His plump lips soften by my hug. His tears, removed, by brushing against my sweatshirt.

We leaned closer. It was so slow that I just was waiting to the moment to happen. The moment we finally do what everyone has been telling us.

This felt like I was in a slow motion simulator cause all I saw was his eyes slowly reach mine as we leaned closer. His smile showing his lovely dimples, spreading lips waiting for the special moment. I smiled to the thought of that.

We were now one inch apart. We just suddenly stop, thinking on if this is a good idea, if this was just a spark, or if it was true. We just looked around seeing our face features. I could see my face look round in his lightened up eyes.

Then the moving began again. I shut my eyes, not able to see if he shut his. I pushed my lips out but not to far where it looks like I'm trying too hard.

Then all of a sudden. Out of no where I hear a noise on Colbys door, but do that stop me? Did that stop him? I just kept going and going until I made contact.

Then I felt it. I felt his lips brush against mine ever so swiftly. I could feel his hand move up my arm to my bicep. I smiled in the kissing moment.

"Hello?" Was being muffled as the door was being pounded on, but Colby and I didn't care, it was locked. I wonder who locked it, oh right. That was me.

It was passionate. I swear everyone says that about their first kiss. First TRUE kiss. This didn't feel like a spark. It felt like a bright light that hit my brain. Something sharp stabbing into my knowledge.

His soft, warm, hands move up even further. They slowly reached my neck then to my face. He felt my cheeks. My hands were moving up and linked around his neck.

We were still stuck in this flashed moment. It was literally like a flash flood with no warning, just waiting to happen. I felt his hands leave, making me feel slightly off then his hands made contact, on my hips. I smiled against his lips as we continued with the pounding in the background.

"Colby?!" Sam. It was Sam pounding and yelling behind the door. "C'mon man Sam needs ya." Corey said. I just didn't mind but I moved away. Our lips parted as we were around 6 inches apart. I smiled and nodded so he could go open the door.

I turned around, shuffling on the floor to see him slowly peer through the door crack as he opened it.

"Geez. What took you so long." Sam pouted then saw me. His eyes slightly widened, still eyeing me down like a stand off. His eyes wondered back to Colby.

"Uh." That was all that Sam can up with. Colby stepped in front of the door then Sam said "What was going on in-" Then Colby slammed the door shut. I sighed, wanting to hear.

I slowly ducked and sneakily reached behind the door. I placed my ear right up against the door and listened.

"Nothing happened Sam. I was talking to her, but said let's just wait till he gets really annoyed." Then Colby giggled as I chuckle quietly so they wouldn't hear.

"Well head downstairs. Devyn and Kat wants to tell everyone something!" He rose his voice in excitement. I giggle like in the movies, with the hand in front of the mouth and quietly laugh.

I stood up and ran to sit in the same spot I was in 3 minutes ago. Colby opened his door and eyed me up and down then back outside.

"We gotta go."he smiled and reached down, offering a hand to help me get up.

"Well thank you sir." I laugh and get a short chuckle out of him while I grip into his hand as he pulls me up.

______________________________________

If you are living the story comment #FIRSTKISS or #IN💙W/COLBY

Let's see who comments first!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////