42.

I finally got my desert XPLR camo hoodie! I'm So FREAKING HAPPY! Thanks to those wonderful and beautiful guys who inspired the world with great love and care

Love them with my heart and I follow then with my soul. They I spore people to explore the area, the places surrounding you.

They teach the one thing I love. They teach people on how to live life. How to live it to the fullest. I am 100% following that message.

Are you???

I set my stuff down next to my suit case. I smiled then left the room with the hoodie still over my body. I shut the door quietly then hear shouting then a crash in Aarons room.

I quietly open his door to see him huffing and puffing with a red face. "Aaron?" I asked quietly then see his controller on the floor. "I lost!" He shouted in anger, furious of the game score. "Aaron calm down, you can try again." He calmed down and picked the controller up from the ground. He then went back to playing.

I shook my head side to side as I shut his door. I see Colby head back towards his room as if he came from the stairs or the bed room. He deffinetly didn't go downstairs.

I slowly walk towards Jake's room. I was ready for anything to pop out or jump on me. I opened the door then saw my box open. I looked back to make sure no one was seeing me or sneaking up on me.

I looked into my box and saw some rectangle plack. I picked it up then read it.

XPLR the world and universe. Adventure the depths of the seas and the hights of the skies.

You are the world that will explore space, just be you, Rae. Nothing is like the adventure trails in the woods.

Nothing is like the moments I spend with Jake, Sam, Corey, Devyn, Brennen, Aaron, Elton, and you. Thanks for being a true roomate.
-Colby Brock.

"Aw." I said outloud, he's such a great friend, I can't explain the aw I'm in. I smiled and hugged the plack. I set it up on Jake's second desk that I claimed for the time I'm spending here. I ran downstairs to find everyone chilling on the couch.

I can also see a camera being used right in front of the TV. "Hey!" They all smiled and signaled me to he's ice to them. "We're playing truth or dare." I nodded. "I'm joining." I confess then sat in middle of Sam and Corey.

"Ok my turn." Corey said. "Truth or dare?" Corey asked while pulling a piece of paper from a black hat. "RAE!" He yelled in his crazy high pitch voice. I gave a confused look.

"How am I in there if I just entered?" I asked looking at the paper. "Because we knew you were coming." Colby peered from the side. I smiled then let the game continue.

"Truth." I said, playing it safe. I cross my arms and leaned back. "Is it true you have a crush?" My eyes went wide, a crush?

I sat still silent. "Is it?" He asked again. I smiled and looked at him. I don't know if I have a crush on someone. I'm not sure.

"I'm stuck." I replied. Everyone eyes me with wonder, thinking of who it might be. "Stuck?" Jake asked not feeling concerned, which is something he does when I say I have a crush.

"Yea, I'm stuck on if I like someone or not. I just can't- I'm stuck!" I replied. I let my arms lay down on my stomach. "Moving on!" I yelled in a low pitch voice, more like a screeching noise.

************************************

After a while of playing truth or dare, Sam ended his video. "Well, that was stressful." I exclaimed as I stretched my legs, standing up. I smiled when Colby walker passed everyone to reach me.

"Yea. We both were asked the same questions." He quietly spoke so no one would hear. "We can hear you." Corey said from behind his back. I guess they can hear him.

"Why do you guys want to know who our crushes are?" I asked them, raising my shoulder with power. "Because you guys are single." Sam replied. "Aaron is single too!" Colby pointed to Aaron playing on his phone while sitting on the couch.

"Huh?" He asked then raised his head to become involved in the convorsation. "Nothing." Sam brushed off. I smiled then thought of something. "Where is Devyn, Katrina, and Jake?" I asked looking around for them.

I then heard a crash upstairs. I darted with no hesitation. I slipped on the top step but dealt with the slight sharp pain in my shin and ran into Jake's room. "Jake?!" I shouted when I entered.

"Hey." He said then picked up a mirror. "What?" I asked looking down at the mirror. "I accedently hit it." He replied, balancing the mirror against the wall.

"Where's Kat and Devyn?" Sam implied out of the blue. "Oh they went somewhere, don't know." I sighed then helped Jake. "You okay?" I asked seeing that he is in slight pain. "Yea I hit my elbow really hard on the floor." He showed me where it hurts the most.

I winced to imagine the pain and imagery. "Ouch." I said with a hissing noise. Jake then left the room I looked into my box for a sudden reason.

Then I saw it missing.

______________________________________