57.

"Um, excuse me?" I turned around to see a women with a white coat on, a doctor. I stood up and left the seat.

"Oh no your good, sit back down." She indicated to me and Jake. We looked at each other then slowly sat back down.

"I just came in here to check up on her." She warmly spoke. She smiled while walking towards the stand with her heart rate and blood pressure.

She then pulled out a note book and recorded the data. She stuck her pen into a pocket in front of her chest and her little notebook in a side pocket.

"Alright, has she awaken yet?" She asked us all. To be honest she was really nice, the way she talked. She was about her mid 20s or earlier. She seemed about my age.

"No." Jake replied sternly, still looking at Rae.

"Well she should soon, she seems pretty secure at the moment. Sorry to ask but what exactly happened?" She asked with questionable eyebrows scruntching together. She was standing right behind Jake.

"Well she was doing a trick into the pool-" Jake tried spilling out. But Elton interrupted. "- and slipped on this diving board you could say." Elton replied, not keeping eye contact.

She nodded and looked over to me, then Brennen, then Corey, and Sam.

"You guys are new." She started.

"Well we were just on a trip in Florida at Disneyworld, then got the call." Sam replied, resting his hands back in front of him.

"Oh, well did you guys had fun while it lasted?" She chuckled as well as a few of us, but not me.

"Yea." I replied. She looked over to me. My eyes began watering, feeling Rae's hand in mine.

"Boyfriend?" She asked. I slowly rose my eyes aswell as lifted my head to see her. I nodded in reply, I couldn't get any words to come out.

"Well she should be awake soon, but because of how hard she hit her head, she now has a concussion, but also she has a pretty bad bruise. Luckily nothing else happened but she did get stitches." She said while walking closer to me. As she reached me, she pulled her hand out of if he coat and rested it on my shoulder.

"She's going to be ok. Trust me. She'll be up in no time." I heard her soft voice trail through my head as I rose my head to look at her.

"Thanks." I smiled as she smiled. I looked back down at Rae. Then out of know where I see her eyes twitch, then flutter open. I hopped out of my seat.

"Rae!" I shouted then slapped my mouth. That was sooo loud! What was I thinking!

"Hey." She slowly implied. I chuckled to my stupidness and sat back down. All the guys came close and surrounded her with comfort.

"See." I looked back up to the nurse, showing a bright, wide smile. "What did I tell ya." She smiled then walked off.

"What was your name?" She asked when she stopped by the door.

"Colby, Colby Brock." She nodded and walked away. My smile grew to see everyone so happy that she's awake.

"Rae." I whispered then her eyes wondered towards me. "Colby." She hazily spoke. I grinned towards her, and leaned in.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Then my mind automatically dragged back to the nurse saying she had a concussion. I Face palmed myself.

"You have a concussion I'm sorry." Her eyes got wide.

"Wow, my first concussion." She smiled with a little chuckle following.

"So. Do you remember everyone?" Sam said, demanding for an answer. She gazed around and pointed with her finger.

"Aaron, Sam, Jake, Devyn, Corey, don't know you, and colby." She forgot who Elton was. I was screaming in my mind.

"What." Eltons jaw dropped. It's been so long since he's seen us and every since him and Amanda split it wasn't easy but he claimed that when he met Rae and everyone else at the house his joy grew.

"You don't remember me?" He stepped back in shock. They've only seen each other for a few days but still, should remember him.

"I'm sorry." She gave a cringe look, not knowing what to do.

"Well I'm Uncle Elton." She smiled, still looking towards his direction.

"Yea the guys talk about you." He nodded. He's going to have to start his friendship with her all over again.

He smiled at her as she gazed over towards me then back at Elton.

"Well I'm sorry, but-" While Rae was saying that Elton rose his head to see her. "-welcome to the prank wars!" She yelled as loud as possible.

Elton dropped to the floor as everyone laughed including her. Her amazing laugh caught my ears. Just hearing her out of everyone else.

"I know you Elton. We were watching a movie and I rested my legs in your lap, also I showed you a trick at the pool. Then after cheering, everything just left my memory, so what happened?" She asked while chuckling to the thought that she pranked our Uncle Elton.

He stood up to tell her, he rested his hands on the side of the bed.

"Well Aaron begged you to do another trick. You stepped on the diving thing I created and right when you were about to do it, you slipped. You hit your head on the edge of the diving board and had a concussion." He replied with a smile.

"Ok, I love pranking you guys and NOT getting in trouble." We slowly chuckle, enjoying the time here.

"Colby Brock?" A women called, I recognized her voice. I followed the sound, leaving Rae's hand.

"Yes?" I see that same nurse as earlier.

"Well in our data she should be ready to go, but just want to ask a few questions." I nodded for her to come in. I sat back down in my chair as she looked deep into Rae's hazel green eyes.

"Remember everyone?" She asked while shining a light into Rae's eyes.

"Yes." She sternly replied, with just a smirk planted on her lips.

"Ok. Now what your name, birthday, and age?" She asked, pulling the light away and into her coat pocket.

"My name is Raelynn Webber, born January 3rd, am 19." She replied. I just realized how close her birthday was to mine. Looks like two celebrations each year!

______________________________________