10.

"Rae! Dont do that." He punched ny shoulder lightly then he stared into my eyes and looking around my face. "You look great with no makeup." He then giggled and dove back in the water.

I know I do. I think I look better without it.

"Hey!" I yelled to get Colby's attention. His head bobbed out of the water to hear me. I stepped into the water and started talking. "I want to do a backflip off your shoulders." I implied signaling him to lower down.

He ducked under water then I pilled my feet up onto his shoulders and stood straight. I stood still then felt like I was being risen. He lifted me up then automatically I leaned backwards then pushed my feet off of his shoulders and tucked. I tucked super tight then landed in the water.

To breathe I lifted my body partly above water. "That was so much fun." I smiled. "That was fun to partly see." We both laughed at that. I could see Jake come through the door.

"Sup Jake!" I shouted, looking back. "Nothing. I just want to chill." He sat in a chair that was just sitting outside. "Do I look good without makeup?" I asked, brushing the water droplets off my face. "You do." He smiled then took a sip of a drink from a can.

"Thanks." I smiled then was dragged under water. My feet were pulled in and I was in so much shock. As Colby pulled me above water I heard Jake's laugh in the background.

I miss hearing him laugh.

"Sup baby girl." Colby implied. I gave him a look. In the corner of my eye I could see Jake scolding him. "What did you call my sister?" Jake stood up. "Jake he didn't call me anything. It was a joke." I turned over to Jake.

"I know I just didn't know what he said." Jake knew it was a joke so I told him. "He said sup Baby girl." I replied giving Jake a smile as Colby lowered me down to my feet.

"Oh ok." He chuckled while taking a sip out of the can. "Hey. Where did Colby go?" I whispered to myself. I looked around the pool then someone tap my shoulder. I slowly turn around then, "BOO!" Colby shouted making me fall back.

"Colby!" I brushed the water off my face. He began to laugh and so did my brother. "Yea yea. So funny." I told them as I stepped out of the pool.

"I'm getting out." I impled. "Me too. I need a break." Colby just followed me to the towels sitting on the paved ground. I grabbed my orange and white towel. Colby grabbed his black towel then dropped it over his shoulders.

"Ok. Ima change." Colby said then disappeared into the house. "So." Jake stopped. I looked over to him while standing. "So what?" I asked but my reply was a smirk across his mouth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jake looked down to his phone. I shook my head no even though he couldn't see. "Nope, still a single pringle." I chuckled with my hands raised in peace signs.

"Ok. Do you like anyone?" He tapped on his can sitting on the arm rest of the chair. "Jake, why are you asking me this?" I walked a few steps closer. "I just want to know." I scoffed and walked back inside.

"Hey, Rae." Colby waved. I saw his black clothes. His black ripped jeans, his black and red stripped top with a black beanie. "Hey." I slurred my hey. I looked up and down seeing his clothes.

"Like what you see?" He laughs with me also. I could feel the inhales and exhales through my lungs. "Yea. I should change." I nodded and began to walk up the steps. I felt weird inside. As if something was off but I wasn't sure what.

I thought about wearing some pants. I grabbed my light blue jeans and orange tank top and switched my swimsuit to actual clothes. "There." I patted my clothes down and looked in the mirror.

I look and feel great.

I told myself that I looked amazing in jeans. My brown hair drapping over my shoulders mixed with the orange top fits well. I posed to see what I would look like if I posed that way. I looked great.

I think I might need to shop for new clothes. I didn't have many so I think I might need some for the few months. I wear different things everyday and ive worn the same thing maybe once or twice but it's super rare.

I had a bulb hover over my head as I bulted out of the door and flying down the stairs. "Jake!" I shouted while sliding the glass door open. "What?" He winned. I could see Colby's head twist to find my eyes.

"I need to go shopping." Jake slapped his knee. "Me too. When do you want to go?" He asked, but then stood up. "Today. Like now or in a few or so hours." I replied with a small and short shrug.

"Ok. You ready to go because were going now." He walked up to me and bobbed his head back to Colby. "Want to come?" Colby nodded, making me think why not?

"I have work to do." I nodded cause I understood. I walked right behind Jake, following him through the house to reach his legit car that could barley got any tall people.

______________________________________