44.

Everyone was silent. I didn't like the silence but they all looked around. I walk closer to Colby and grab his hand. Man, I miss this. Holding on to someone.

"How about we go to sleep." Corey butted in. I nodded in agreement. "I agree." I replied and let Colby's hand go. I smiled at him then slowly walked up stairs, with people following me. I entered Jake's room as everyone walks to their room.

"Jake?" He raised his head. "Wassup?" He asked me. "Can I sleep downstairs?" He gave me a confused look. "Why not sleep on the bed?" He pointed to the comfy bed. "Because you need to sleep on it. The couch is super comfortable." He shook his head no.

"Fine." He sighed in defeat. I grabbed my black sweatpants and decide to go and steal a sweatshirt of Colby's. I walk over and down the hallway. I held my sweatpants in my arm and dragged my legs to his room.

"Colby?" I asked while knocking a few times. "Come in." I walked in seeing him in sweats and with the shirt he wore today. He must've not changed his shirt yet. "Can I steal one of your sweatshirts?" I asked. He nodded. "There in the closet." He point over to his closet.

"You can choose. I don't care which one." I smiled and said "thanks bro." I chuckled from that. I then opens his closet and looked around seeing all of his merch and XPLR merch. I grabbed his maroon Take Chances merch. I smiled then quickly took it off the hanger.

"Thanks." I turns around seeing shirtless Colby put on a shirt. "No probs." I smiled and skipped out of the room. I reached the door then looked back. "Good night." I blew a kiss then shut his door behind me.

I opened his bathroom door and entered quietly. I quickly stripped on my new set of clothes then let with my old clothes in my arms.

I walked over to Jake's room and saw him walk into his bed. I smiled and set my clothes in my suitcase. ""Good night bro." I said. "Goodnight sis." He smiled then turned his lamp off. I left his room to head down stairs.

I tip toed over to the couch and stole a blanket from the bean bag chair. I sat down and twisted my body so I could lay down. I drapped the blanket over me and thought. Bean bag seems more comfortable.

I got back up and dragged my body over to the bean bag chair. I sat and leaned back, drapping the blanket over me. I fell asleep thinking about the time over at the pool, one day. Me and Colby were talking without realizing we were holding hands. I smiled to the thought and had a sudden spark in my mind.

It was about him.

______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter, I just love to leave cliffhangers.
Mwahahaha.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////