31.

(Embrace the photo)

"I can't wait to meet your friends." I smiled lifting my lips as I squinted my eyes. "I can't wait till-" Colby then coughed into his elbow. "Nevermind." My suspense more built up. I jumped once then tapped his shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked seeing his smile grow as I tease him. "Tell me!?" I wine as we walked down the stairs. He sighed in defeat making me stop poking him. "It's nothing." I sighed followed by a scoff as we take the leaps to the door.

"Have fun!" Sam yelled in from the living room. "Bye!" Colby and I harmonized. We waved who cracking the door open. "Listen, hot topic is a dark store. If you want to leave just tell me." I nodded.

"Hey where is your car?" I asked not seeing the red car. "Oh, it had to get toed. Yea I know we were in it like a while ago but earlier I found out there were problems with the engine. So we are using Jake's car." I turned around and gave him a striked look.

"If you mess up that car he will-"

"Kill me? Yea I know. He told me." His bright chuckle lightened the mood. I smiled in a nice gesture. I followed him to the car as I thought of how hot topic I like.

So it's an emo store, for emos.

Am I dark? No. I'm not dark. I'm not girly. I'm not a super tomboy. I'm a girl who loves to act like a boy. I like hanging out with them but I'm happy to be a girl. I just hate stereotypes.

"Rae!" Colby snapped his fingers making my mind focus on him and him only. "Yea?" I asked. "We're here at the mall." He said. "Gee that was fast." I exclaimed stepping out of the vehicle.

"I've never been here before." I exclaimed. Seeing the reaction on his face made me suprize myself. "You've never been to a mall?" I "pffd" him and waved my hand all over his face.

"No silly. I've been to a mall but not hot topic." I clearly spoke as I gripped tightly to his hand. When I did he glanced down to see our hands attach.

"I like it." He said, smiling and showing off those pearls with icy blue eyes that pierce into your soul. "Like what?" I was so focused on his perfect smile.

How can a smile get this perfect?

"I like holding your hand." For some reason I began laughing as if a laughter wave brushed against my senses. "What?"

"I thought you were saying that like a little kid." I laughed and finished my chuckle as we crossed the street to the mall. "But I like holding your hand too." I replied in a super high pitch voice making colby giggle.

I slightly untwined our fingertips and searched for hot topic. "Colby!" I heard a low voice scream at us. I looked in front of us to see a guy and a girl waving at us.

Colby bolted across the marbled floor to reach them. He signaled me to follow so I ran. Feeling my legs pump as my arms swung around.

(It's not the 2 people with Colby making a hot topic.)

"Hi." The girl smiled and shook my hand. "Hi." The guy spoke as he shook my hand. I felt like I was just in a job interview.

"I'm Shia!" She smiled. "I'm Josh." The guy implied. "And I'm Raelynn. Please call me Rae." They both nodded, understanding my nickname.

"You ready?" Colby nudged my shoulder while asking. "Heck ya!" Shia and Josh both cheered with a clap. It made me laugh. "So are you guys a thing?" Shia asked making my mind freeze.

"No. We're just really great friends. I met her a couple weeks ago. Shes Jake's sister." Colby spilled all the words from my mind out of his mouth.

"Well me and Josh are clearly emo." I looked deeper into their outfits. I saw them both wear black ripped jeans, in the knees, and saw Shia wear a Panic! At The Disco shirt. Josh was wearing a baggy black sweatshirt with the word Nirvana near the shoulder. It looked like Colby's sweatshirt.

"Well. I like your style." I smiled and lifting my eyes up from their dark clothes. I quickly looked down at me to see me wear a great outfit of mine.

 I quickly looked down at me to see me wear a great outfit of mine

(No purse.)

I remember switching out my shirt and sweatshirt before we left. "It seems like you love the style." Shia said while eyeing me up and down to concentrate on my outfit. "Yea, hot!" Josh exclaimed. Then I looked over to Colby to see his jaw slightly clench.

"You got great friends." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and rested his clenched jaw. I saw him relax a little as I spotted Hot Topic. "There!" I shouted while pointing.

"Yea, it's a great emo store." Josh laughed as my eyes widened to reach the entrance. "I've never been. And same with Colbs." I walked in seeing all the dark and skating type of clothes.

"Colbs?" Shia came up to me while the boys ventured off on the other side of the store. "Yea Colbs. Colbs is Colby." I made a duh voice to tell her that that's what I call him.

"So you have a nickname for your boyfriend?" She asked making me get ticked off. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "He basically is your boyfriend. Do you have a crush on him?" She asked as I grabbed a shirt from the line.

"No I don't so let's talk about something else." I explained once we made it to another section of the store. I already had like five different outfits in my hands.

"Ok. You know he's taken right?" My mind froze. My eyes widened. I almost dropped my clothes but was still able to have a grip. "What?"

______________________________________