17.

"Well I hope-" Sam showed me to the camera. "-you give this video 80 wait no. 120,000 likes!" I raised my thumbs up and acted super happy, I was to leave that hospital.

"Wow, you heard it! Get it to 120,000 likes of you enjoyed Rae being our main star today and if you enjoyed this video." Sam implied then said peace and blew a kiss to the camera. And turned it off.

"Well that was so scary. This rapid loud thuds on the wall was nuts, and flashlights turning off." Colby spoke glaring at me here and there. "It was nuts but we're out so yea." I replied and lost half of what I was going to say.

"Hey can we have music on?" I asked. Sam and Colby nodded and turns on a radio station. "What do you want? Pop, rap, rock?" Colby asked keeping his hand attached to the radio. "Well I want to hear the song I last heard." I replied, leaning against the window.

Colby handed his phone to Sam then Sam hooked it up to the aux cord. Sam played the same song we heard before we entered the hospital.

"Do you like it?" I nodded and looked at him through the mirror. "Yea I do." I leaned back down on the door. And stared out into the dark. We drove through the city. I saw the beautiful lights peering through the Windows.

************************************

When we got home I was kinda sad that I wasn't exploring with the guys anymore. I loved it that I needed to do it again. "I want to explore with you guys again. I enjoyed it so much!" I jumped and intertwined my fingers. "Alright maybe the next one." Sam replied. Colby walked next to me, as we walked in, with his arm around my neck.

I looked up to Colby once the red, grand, doors opened. "That was amazing." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "It was. Thank you for coming." I nodded while resting on his shoulder.

Jake peered from the Tv living room making me run over to him. I jumped into his arms. "Jake that was so much fun, but really scary. Our flashlight-" he lowered me down to my feet. "- turned off and we heard loud thuds making us run blind." I nodded while finishing my list of words.

"Dang, that sounds sick." Jake's wife eyes made me smile and laugh slightly. "Well I'm going to go get ready for bed since its like 11:30." I spoke while waving bye to the boys. I walked up the wood stairs with delicacy.

Then I realized i need to apologize to Devyn. I stood on the last step thinking on how I'll tell her sorry, but then I thought on all the outcomes.

I walked forward slowly and rose my hand in a fist, getting ready to knock on the door. I hesitated then thought. Whatever happens, happens.

I knocked then saw the door crack open and slowly showed a figure. Corey stood behind the doorway. "Hey I need to talk to Devyn alone." I rubbed my hands together, to get some stress off my mind. He nodded and said "Devyn I'll talk to you later." Corey left the door open for me to walk in.

"Hey Devyn, I just want to say sorry for the way I've acted. I was such a jerk to you. Can you forgive me?" I rose my eyes up to look at her sparkling eyes. "Yes." She leaned in to hug me tight. I hugged her back feeling a year fall from my eye and down my cheek. I quickly pulled away so that tear wouldn't fall on her shirt.

"Why are you crying?" She asked. "Because I just remembered turning my back to you and realizing how much of a stupid-"

"No. You were not a stupid jerk ok? You were just mad that I questioned you. I'm sorry too." She gave me her signiture smile making me smile but then wipe my face off with my hoodie sleeve.

"Thanks Devyn." She smiled and nodded. I left the walked down there mini hallway and left the room with a wave. I walked over to Jake's room pretty quickly and opened the door. I entered the room and grabbed my pjs. I quickly transformed into my pjs in a quick second.

Then forgot for a moment. I need that blanket to sleep. I left the room with my phone in my hand song I didn't have a pocket. I ran down the steps with my socks on which suprizingly didn't trip and die.

But then I heard them talk right when I got to the bottom. "Hey, I came for the blanket because it's like mine now." I giggled and walked over to grab the blanket. "No it's mine." Colby winned and followed after me. He ran at me to keep me away.

"But I want it!" I winned then got sweeped off my feet. "Colby!" I laughed then saw Jake enter the room. Colby set me down and tickled me. "Oh is this a tickle fight?" Jake entered by tickling me too.

"Stop!" I laughed thensquirmed my way through the couch. Colby then picked me back up again, bridal style. I continued to laugh even though no one was tickling me. "You guys are torture." I stopped laughing and went on full serious.

Then giggled again making them realize I was joking. "I didn't like that side of Rae!" Jake spoke then backed up slowly into the kitchen. Colby still held me into his arms, acting like I was a feather.

"Well thank you for letting me have your blanket " I leaned over to grab the blanket then Colby grabbed it away from me.

"Here." He gave me the warm and cozy blanket. I cuddled up in it, while in his arms. "Where are you taking me sir?" I asked while crossing my arms over the blanket. He continued to walk up the stairs.

"Taking you to bed, duh." He laughed making me feel his heart beat by his chest.

He walked into Jake's room and dropped me on the bed. "Boom. There, you happy to sleep now with MY-" he pointed to himself. "-blanket?" I nodded with a smile. He still stood by the bed.

"Ok. Goodnight colbs." I rolled over to the side then after a few seconds I heard "goodnight, Rae." Then the door quietly shut close. I thought of Colby's last smile before he left me in this room.

His genuine cute smile hooked me. Being in that tickle fight with Colby and Jake made me feel happy because I had fun with them. Both of them.

I then was realizing the amounts of time I've spent with the guys. The amazing flashbacks. Even the one of straining my wrist.

Colby rushing over to me and say by my side assuring me I was ok. "You'll be ok." His voice brushed against my eardrums. He held my sprained wrist.

Just thinking of that moment made me hold my wrist with the signed cast over it. "I know everything will be ok." I whispered out loud then looked down to my wrist. I decided to read all the signitures.

I hope you get better💙- Katrina

I can't wait to see this hand in our videos, lol. - Sam

I chuckled silently while reading that one.

This hand is dead but it will come alive again. - Corey

Love you girly! - Devyn

Be who you are, sis. Because everyone loves you that way. Love, Jake.

My heart was full of emotions then. How can I be myself If I don't know me? I thought multiple times.

Just get better. - Aaron

Take the chances with the people you love. It's now or never to do what you want. Love, Colby.

Then I realized Colby put love, Colby. I wonder if that was an accident or not, but whatever it was I really enjoyed the note. He used his merch.

"I will take chances and I will do it now." I whispered out loud and rolled over to my back. I sighed and smiled, imagining hanging out with everyone.

_______/______________________/________