34.

I smiled then dropped my head slowly onto his stomach. I loved seeing the clear sky drifted off as i sit on the warm pavement.

I heard a groan from colby then Jake. I then pretended like I actually was asleep. I quickly shut my eyes and evened out my breathing pattern.

"Aw!" Colby's voice made me smile, in my pretend sleep. "Oh no." Jake startled. "Why is she sleeping ontop of you?" He questioned. I slightly moved to get more comfortable.

"I dont know but I love it. She is so adorable." Colby replied. I could feel his eyes drop down to me. "Well, she's an amazing sister. I could not live with out her." Jut hearing that from Jake made my day.

"Then why leave her for 3 years?" Colby's question made me think the same thing, again. "Because. I had no clue what I was thinking back then. I was nuts to abandone my family. So i brought her here to make up those birthdays I missed, the days i couldnt spend with her, and to meet you guys."

My smile grew. That was so nice. I love him. He is everything, because of that quote he made.

Then i felt warm hands brush my hair. "What are you doing?" Jake spoke, then i heard him shuffle his feet to stand up. "I dont know, I'll just stay out here till she wakes up." Colby replied, then continued to pet my hair as if I was a gental cat.

The doors to the house slammed shut. Then i felt a slight shiver so I shook my hole body. "Rae?" Colby stopped brushing my hair. I was slightly mad but I could tell, in his tone, that he knew I was awake.

"Yea?" I groaned staying in my position. "How long have you been awake?" He asked. I turned my body to face the sky. I was now using his stomach as a pillow.

"Ever since you and Jake woke up." I smiled, resting my hands across my abdomen. "So you heard everything?" He was slightly shocked and suprized.

"Yup. What Jake said really improved my daily mood." I chuckled then heard a laugh from Colby. "Thanks for saying I'm adorable." My cheeks began to turn pink. I was heating up.

"I enjoyed it." I spoke. "What?" He replied. Cocking his head sideways in confusion. I then smiled and opened my mouth. "Sleeping on top of you." I then swiftly stood up. "Well. After you went to sleep me and Jake talked about you." He stood up as well. I signaled him to follow me.

"C'mon." I bobbed my head sideways to tell him to go up the stairs. We both ran up the stairs and shuffled all the way into his room. "Why take me to my room?"

"Because your going to telk me what my bros were talking about." I smiled in sassiness. He sighed and sat in his desk chair as i took a seat on his bed. I felt a nice but short sink in the matress.

"Once you fell asleep Jake began telling me about hoe much of a good sister you are and how much he wished he didnt abandon you guys. I knew you were awake the whole time so I wanted you to hear it from himself." Colby intertwined his fingers together as did I. He bobbed his head down.

"I brought up on how much of a good friend you've been to me." He lifted his head. "So just from the ling speech I told him about you, he thought I loved you or like liked you." Then i felt a tingle in my face. I wipped my forehead and saw that I was kind of sweating.

"So I told him that i didnt like you that way." Cokby inched closer. "He then said that why do I hang out with you so much." He inched closer again. "What did you respond in?" I asked feeling a warm presence lay across my body.

"Well. I responded with, its because you are my best friend." I smiled then heard the wheels at the bottom of the cair spin. His chair, again, inched closer.

"Well. Thanks." I stood and leaned in to hug him close. His warm presense making contact eith my slightly cold skin made me smile again.

"Hey. Ima change. Dont peek!" I pounted clearly. I waved bye and left the room. I sighed as i walked across the hallway and into Jake's bedroom.

"Now, what to wear, what to wear." I tapped my chin while thinking and looking into my suitcase seeing dark colours spread across the top. My eyes skyrocketted once I thought of it.

(Only clothes)

I grabbed the outfit and threw it over my bare skin. I coukd feel the inprint of 96 on the back. I smiled seeing the finished look. My blondish brunnett hair fit perfectly well with the outfit.

I opned the door and left the room to Colby's room, hoping he is still in there. Once I opened the door I heard a computer slam. I brushed it off and sat on Colbys bed. I could smell his good scent on his sheets.

"Whats up?" He asked inching closer than last time. His foot is now touching mine. "You likey?" I stood up so he could see the whole image. He nodded in response. Making me think I'm fine.

At least i dont need to do makeup or change into something "better.""

"Colby? I was thinking that we should step outside and take a breather." He nodded and said ok.

______________________________________