73.

All of a sudden I heard loud yelling noises. I heard shouting. I popped my head up and wipped the dust off my face. The sounds cleared up. It was cheering.

"YOU DID IT!" They all shouted, I struggled out of the foam pit but managed it.

"Was it 2?" I asked.

"YES!" Corbyn laughed while everyone spun around in circles, waving their hands in the air.

I smiled seeing everyone happy, I joined in.

************************************

It was gonna open back up in 2 hours, so we decided to stay for one more.

"I'm gonna flip on the trampoline." I said, the smile remaining on my happy face. I walked, walking on the edge of a ledge.

I balanced then just brushed it off and dash to my left to hop onto the trampoline. I smiled while doing backflips and front flips.

"This is soo much fun!" I said while doing a back tuck.

"Yea." I heard Colby, doing another front tuck. I smiled but felt something weird inside me, I kept jumping and jumping.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and leg, lights out. I don't know what happened. I wasn't jumping anymore. I could hear, feel, taste, smell, but couldn't see.

"Rae!!!" I heard shouting in the background.

"RAE!"

"NO, RAE!"

"GET UP SIS!" Jake's screaming. What am I doing?

"I can't see!" I shouted back, I tried moving but I couldn't. I heard running on the trampoline, then the pain ached more.

"AH!" I shouted, still not able to move. I felt the pain sharpen when someone stopped in front of me. He whipped down my eyes.

"What?" I opened my eyes and . I was able to see! It was dust! I looked down, and oh no. I cried, I was going to die.

"CALL THE FREAKING HOSPITAL!" Colby shouted.

"I AM!" Elton replied, screaming. I heard people crying. I have no clue why I wasn't but I was going to die.

There was blood everywhere.

"Colby." I mumbled, looking up at him then back down.

"Your going to be okay. HURRY!" He screamed again. The trampoline was broken. How? I fell through the trampoline and it penetrated me. It stabbed my stomach and gashed my leg.

"Rae! Get up." Colby tried helping, but I couldn't move. My head dangling.

"I can't. I...cant." My words started to slur. Please, Lord, help me. Don't die. Don't die.

"C'mon, your not going to die." Colby was breathing so fast, he was bawling, but I wasn't. C'mon Rae, you can get up. I tried still, but it wouldn't happen.

"Why!" Sam shouts in the back. Colby took a step, but then I shouted.

"STOPPP!!" I screamed, feeling the pain increase. The moving stopped, he stood completely still.

"I'm sorry, Rae. Do you still feel it?" He asked, forcing an answer with his low voice.

"I have all my senses, I just...am..uh." I slurred, I couldn't think.

"How'd.. t-thiss happenn." I slurred again, even worse.

"I don't know, but your getting out." Colby assured. I then heard sirens nearby. The cops and ambulance. I still was looking down, seeing all the blood on the trampoline and ground, beneath it.

"No Rae." Colby bawled. I could hear his whimpers and tears just got the trampoline.

"How!" I heard Jake and Sam scream at the same time. I heard Jake's cry. It's been a while, but I heard it. He has a significant cry, and I knew it was his.

I looked up to see flashing red and blue lights as the doors busted open. I bed was spread out while many nurses rushed in aswell as cops.

"MOVE!" Someone ordered, causing the guys to move.

"This'll hurt." Colby whispered and ran off the trampoline.

"AHHH!" I shouted. The pain increasing in the center of my stomach. I saw people rush up to me. They were in yellow suits. I saw a few cops patrolling the area, while one rushes up next to me. They tried pulling me out while I was shouting. I was now, still, not bawling.

"How is she not crying?" Someone said.

"STOP!" I shouted, trying to make them stop, but I couldn't move a limb. They were doing that for me.

"Okay, cut it." Someone announced nearby. I looked around and saw a huge knife. I'm assuming they are cutting the trampoline.

They chopped it off, then lifted me up.

"IT HURTS!" I shouted. I was being carried bridal style. They stepped down the ledge and set me in the stretcher.

I saw all the guys rush up to me.

"RAE!" Theyshouted over and over again. They were trying to get to me, but we're blocked my the police officers. Why can't they see me?

My eyes stared striaght into the sky, hoping to not die.

"Emergency now!" Someone shouted, I couldn't see them, I was looking up.

I was set into a vehicle. An ambulance. Someone sat by my side. They then quickly stuck ivy into me. I just stared blankly at the roof of the van.

"Why arn't you crying?" The nurse said, while putting a needle into my other arm.

"I don't know, why couldn't my friends just be in here with me." I spoke, we began to move. I looked over to her and saw a sad and worried look. I gave her an expressionless face.

"I'm sorry they arn't in here, rules." She sternly spoke and gave me the look of, why did you ask. But she went back to being worried.

"Am I going to die?" I implied to her, still nothing showing on my face. She nodded no.

"No, your going to live. You'll be okay." She assured, but I'm not going to be okay. Did she not look at my wounds? Did she not here me shout and scream for life? What does she think she is?

My mind was blowing up. I felt so tire from this. The pain was still aching, in my stomach and leg. I just decided to take a nap.

"Okay, Ima sleep." I spoke. I didn't sound sad, I sounded happy. I closed my eyes hoping to sleep, but we jerked forward, causing me to scream.

"IT STINGS LIKE CRAP!!" I shouted Literally the weirdest thing. I shouted then saw the doors, in front of me, open. They pulled the stretcher out and actually booked it, into the hospital. I felt a tear run down the side of my cheek.

Why couldn't they be here?

I want them now. I miss them. This wasn't their fault.

Rae, you might die, but think of the happiest moments.

The voices in my head kept spinning and spinning, I felt the most unbearable pain in the world when I was put into the room. It's like something hit me right in the stomach.

"IT HURTS! STOP! PLEASE!" Then it stopped. I stopped shouting. It was like earlier. It was weird how I then felt nothing. They havn't given me anything to calm me down. They havn't done anything.

Why am I feeling no pain? Why am I not crying? I fell asleep instantly to the thought of seeing myself with Colby.

______________________________________