54.

RAELYNN'S POV.

*next morning*

I woke up to the sound of laughing. I opened my eyes to see Devyn sitting in front of me, a pair of arms around my neck as I was laying in someone's lap. Then I felt that my legs were raised my resting in someone's lap.

I lifted up my head and upper body, leaning forward. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness that was running through my mind. I felt someone's hand touch my leg, sadly I instantly had a thought of my dream.

"Please don't leave me, Jake." I said feeling the cold air brush against my skin. "It's the only way."

I searched for Jake and spotted him behind Aaron. I guess I was laying in Aarons lap and in front of me I saw Elton, rubbing my leg.

My eyes traced everyone's looks. I was so confused.

"Guys? What happened?" I asked seeing everyone's worried faces. My eyes were wide, glittering of the thought that they were worried.

"You had a night terror." Jake abruptly said aloud. My mouth dropped while my eyes dangled. I havnt had night terrors in years.

"What was I saying?" I asked lifting my head back up. They all sighs in unison.

"You were shouting and screaming. You were yelling "Please don't go." Elton replied. I looked down at my leg, his thumb creating circles. It must've been super scary to hear me shout in horror. I would be scared of myself!

"I'm sorry guys, that hasn't happened in years." Then Jake spoke out loud. "Yea, since when you first met-" I rose my index finger to signal him to stop.

"I don't want that information to be spread." He nodded understanding. So what he was about to say was that the last night terror I experienced was when I first met Sam and Colby. I only met them once before the 3 years. So when they left, that was my next night terror. And guess it, it was about Colby.

I can't understand why I have night terrors from year to year but I do.

I swung my legs back down to the ground so Elton wouldn't have to deal with my legs over his lap. I stood up with everyone following my movement.

"Well? What are we gonna do?" I asked with a smile spreading across my face. "Lets go have some fun!" I shouted, bolting my fist into the air. They all copied me.

"Wait, what?" Aaron asked wanting to know what we'll do. "Well, it's not too cold outside so let's swim!" I said aloud. They all agreed to my decision and ran up stairs to get changed into swim suits.

We finally got back downstairs with our own individual towels.

"You guys ready to swim?" I asked raising an eyebrow of sense. They nodded, following each step I took to reach the outdoors. My smile grew thinking of all the fun we'll have. I just really wish Colby was here.

"Hey! Rae! Ya gonna swim?" Elton then splashed as far as he could to get a drop of water in me, and it somehow worked. I dropped my towel on a chair that the guys left out here and slowly walked through the grass and cement to reach the pool.

"Move!" I shouted aloud so everyone can move out of my way. "Oh here we go again!" Devyn shouted, which surprised me cause she doesn't seem like the person that would shout loud, but dang she does.

I ran a few feet and leaped. I tucked and rolled, feeling my stomach twist and turn, in a good way. My eyes were open, seeing where I would land, and my nose was plugged. I felt my feet hit the surface of the water and the I dove in. I floated up to the surface and decided to prank everyone.