70.

My friend loved in this old picture of Sam and Colby. Colby is behind Sam.

After a couple turns passed it came to Aaron.

"Never have I ever done an overnight?" He asked the same question that he did with Elton last time.

We all dropped our fingers.

"Rae, when?" Sam asked from beside me.

"When you were home, 5 years ago. I, my friends, went to an abondand ranch by sneaking out at night." I rose an eyebrow to see all of their shocked faces.

"Then that's why you got in trouble that one time. You weren't allowed to sneak out anymore." Jake an app his fingers and gave me wide eyes.

"Yup." I smiled while everyone is giving me their wide eyes.

************************************

We finished playing the game with me losing second after Elton. But Sam, Colby, and I all ended at the Same time so we are all second I guess.

We say in the circle, waiting for the girls and Aaron to finish.

"Never have I ever worn makeup." The girls placed their fingers down then it was Kat.

"Never have I ever recently started dating someone." She then got up in Aarons face, him showing his old hilarious face, causing a laugh out of me.

"Ugh." He whinned then placed his finger down.

After a few more turns Kat and devyn were out. I guess the couple were truly the couple.

"Wow, the couple "wins"." Colby quoted. I nodded, agreeing to him.

"Yea." Tori spoke then hugging Aaron. I looked over to Colby. There's something in his facial features that just make me smike. I can't wrap my finger around it but it's something, every single time I look at him.

Elton then stood up to get all the attention and eyes on him.

"Well it's dark outside and I was thinking of going to tempest." He suggested. I've been wanting to go there for a while!

"Yes!" I stood up, dragged Colby up with me. But he was happy to be apart of it. We all eventually stand up then got ready.

I got to change in Jake's room while he changes in the bathroom. I got into some shorts, not too high I dislike that. Also a nice shirt that says take chances and now or never

"You excited?" Jake said breaking the door open, lucky me I was changed. I nodded and quickly wrapped my hair up into a pony tail.

Me a Jake left the room and ran down the stairs, carefully so we don't slip and die. I then speed walked over to the front door to put on my black on black vans. My shorts and shirt were black and white so it fits perfectly.

I just jogged into the kitchen to grab myself a nice refreshing glass of water.

"Rae! Get me one!" I heard Elton yell from the stairs, so I grabbed another glass. I looked inside the water in each glass to make sure nothing was just floating around in there. I then chugged my water down, feeling the winter cold water rush down the sides of my throat.

"Elton! Where are you?" I shouted, then looked into the living room next to the kitchen. I spotted him shutting everything off.

"So I asked my friend Corbyn-" he then began walking towards my direction, maybe heading for the glass of water. "-if we could stay the and he said sure so yea." Elton then chuckled right before taking a big gulp of water.

Everyone then, suddenly, stumbled down the stairs like a stampede.

"Geez guys chill out." I snickered trying calm all these horses down.

"Hey you guys go, were going shopping." All three of the girls spoke up, and the guys assured that they were fine.

"Well your the only girl coming. You cool with that?" Colby asked. My smile grew.

"Yes! I've been wanting to go for so long!" I jumped up once in excitement.

"Alright she's ready." Sam said, clapping his hands behind his back.

We then strolled out towards the cars and took 2. I hopped in with Elton, Sam, and Colby. And Corey, Jake, and Aaron went into Jake's car.

Sam and colby sat in the back with me because no one volunteered to sit upfront.

"Aw, no one to sit with Uncle Elton?" They both nodded then started to speak.

"Elton is horrible." Colby said.

"Yea he's trash." We then laugh at how exaggerating they were.

"Oh you guys are funny." Elt9n scoffed and snickered just a little bit. I could see the night sky glisten. I looked to the right, where Colby sits, and saw a bunch of houses and no trees. I could the night sky perfectly. I juleaned on hi lap and gazed out. But then I sat back up when I got the call;

"We're here!"

______________________________________