27.

I shook up. My arms and legs were shaking. "It's probably nothing." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Don't forget me. I'll be back." I twisted around hearing the same distant voice. "Do you guys here the voice?" I asked. "No." "No." They all said no. Maybe it's happening in my mind.

I continued walking next to Colby. I grabbed his arm in fear. "What's wrong?" I just nodded and looked around. "Don't forget me." It was louder. I jumped and swung my arms in shock.

"I'm done. Im going back to the car." I began to run. "Rae! Wait!" I ignored their voices and kept running. I heard leaves crushing in my steps. Also the leaves crushing behind me.

I was able to get to the car without being tired. I found out it was locked. "Sam! Unlock it!" I shouted seeing all three boys racing to the car. "Got it!" He shouted I jumped and continued to look around.

I saw the car headlights flash. I automatically hopped in with no hesitation. I didn't buckle in, I just hugged my knees close to my chest.

They all can into the car, breathing heavily. They were all tired from dashing through the crispy leaves. "Rae?" I looked up to see Sam, Brennen, and Colby looking at me.

"I heard a voice three times. But it's not like any other voice. It was something familiar." I explained still hugging my knees close, holding on for dear life.

"Who's voice." Colby asked, reaching his hand out for me to hold. I couldn't resist. I released one hand and brushed his hand with mine. "My ex. Before he left to jail he told me "Don't forget me. I'll be back." And that's what I heard." I explained only looking into the beautiful brown haired boy with blue eyes.

"We are here for you. No one will hurt you." He implied making me look away. "You two are too cute. Couple!" Brennen shouted. I intertwined my fingers with Colby. He accepted and looked out the window.

"We're just friends." I mumbled. Brennen turned in his seat, obviously heard me. "Everyone says that." He chuckled at the end. I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. "True." I lowered it and looked back outside.

"Just. I can't. My ex was abusive. I'm glad Jake was there or else something would've ended horribly." I said out loud. "Don't worry. We're here." Colby said, pulling on my arm. I looked over to him to see him unbuckle and shuffle over to the middle seat.

He pulled my shoulder toward him making my head softly hit his shoulder. I moved my body to where it's comfortable. I curled my body up in and ball while leaning my head on his lap now.

I flipped over to my back. I adjusted the seat belt so it wouldn't hurt. My head on Colby's thighs and my feet and knees next to the door. I stare outside while the drive continued.

"Aw!" Sam 'awd' me and Colby through the mirror. "Stop it Sam." I then kick the back of his car seat, playfully. "I was perfectly fine and then you ruined it." I chuckled and went back to my old position.

"Sorry. You guys are just so much like love birds." Sam replied giving us glances through the mirror. I look back through the window to se the trees fly pass us.

"Colby?" I whispered, looking up at him. "What?" He whispered back. "Let's text." He nodded and grabbed his phone from the empty seat while I grabbed mine from the back of Sam's seat.

I typed in my password then pulled up the text conversation with me and Colby.

Colby😎: What?

Rae: Are you ok with me laying this way?

Colby😎: I don't care. Your cute when you lay on me😅.

Rae: Ok. I feel like Brennen or Sam will think were in love. *nervous laugh*

Colby😎: Ha, they do that.

Rae: That's them. SOLBY and Brolby.

Colby😎: Don't forget Rolby. The fans actually chose that.

Rae: Nice. That one was better anyway. Better than Caelynn.

Colby😎: I totally agree.

"What are you guys doing?" Brennen asked making me turn over to see his features. "Texting. Why?" Colby replied. I set my phone down on my stomach.

"I don't know. You guys were both smiling like hell. Also your fingers just went like-" he wiggled his fingers around like a crazy person. I shook my head. "Well were talking." I chuckled and picked my phone back up.

"Well not anymore. Cause guess what?" Sam left us hanging. I had to reply. "We're home!" I blurted and lifted my body back up and looked out the window to see the mansion resting on the ground.

"Later!" Saluted to them then dashed for the front door. I continued to wait for all three guys to get out of the car, walk all the way over here, and get to me.

"Can you guys go any slower?" I asked swinging my arm down. "Yea." They slowed down even more. I nodded and opened the door to see Corey standing with a camera right in front of the door.

"Hey! My name's Rae! Description for channel down-"

"Woah! This is my channel!" Corey yelled and swapped the camera lens from my face to his. The lens perfectly framed his face. "Anyways, Rae' s channel down below. She's Colby girlfriend." I nodded my head and stopped him.

"What! No!" He then pushed me away and continued talking about me and Colby. "Is it Rolby or Caelynn?" Corey asked. "Rolby!" I blurted, cupping my hands to amplify my voice.

I nodded then stepped inside, fi ally feeling the air conditioning actually work. "That's sooo refreshing!" I moaned and flopped on top of the couch. "Yea!" They all moaned like they were in an inappropriate movie I had to horribly direct.

"So how did it go?" Jake came tumbling down the stairs. Looked like he was breaking his ankles. "Not good. Car ride was great, but I kept hearing voices of my ex in jail there." Jake ran up to Colby. "Did you do anything to hurt-"

"No! It was the one that abused me." I assured to stop Jake from totally embarrassing me. "Oh. Why?" He questioned with a shrug. "I have no freaking clue. I heard his last words."Don't forget me. I'll be back." And then I bulted for the car!" I explained with my hands moving like I was freaking out and was a mad man.

"Well I'm glad you all are FINE!" That made a laugh come out of my mouth when he screamed FINE. "Ok Jake." Colby brushed him off, continuing my way.

______________________________________

Comment if you truly enjoy this story. I'm playing to have more than 30 or 40 chaps. With your Inspiration to keep me writing we could make it!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////