9.

I lifted my body up then felt heat automatically cover my whole body. I looked down to see a blanket spread across my body.

"Who did this?" I mumbled and whispered so only I could hear. I scooted back so my upper body would limp forward. I tried to touch my toes and suprizingly did it. I felt a yawn leave my mouth.

It was an amazing sleep and I'm guessing super cozy and warm with a blanket on me. I must've grabbed a blanket before sleeping, but I don't remember that.

"You are awake." Jake's voice echoed in my ears. "Yea. You were dying tired so I helped you to your bed." I replied then stood up from the couch. "But I said you could sleep in my bed." He rose his voice a little as he stepped closer to the kitchen. "Jake, your fine. I like sleeping on the couch. I'll be fine." He gave me a raised eyebrow before stepping into the kitchen.

"Plus. Thank you for giving me this blanket." He gave me a confused look. "Uh, what are you talking about?" He asked while coming back out of the kitchen with a glass of water. It had little droplets of water so it must've been ice cold.

"You gave me this blanket. Right?" I asked, grabbing the blanket so he could see it in front of him. "No I didn't." He nodded taking another sip of his cold water.

I nodded, "Ok. Well thanks to whoever did." I whispered and rolled my eyes. I threw the blanket back down on the couch and walked up to Jake.

"It's so nice to see you after three years." I wrapped my warm arms around his neck as I barry my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm glad your with me too." He whispered then I heard a deep breathe coming from the stairs. I bolted my head over to see who it was, to see Colby standing on the last step.

"How is the bro and sis doing?" He made a deep but funny good that let me chuckle slightly. I could see his eyes glitter from the light coming in from the glass doors.

"Hey colbs, what's up?" I let Jake go so he could finish his water. Colby shrugged and headed for me and Jake. "Well, I just woke up. I was hoping to chill out in the pool." I implied, Colby smiled wide. "I'll join." He turned right back towards the stairs and darted, shuffling his feet, along the steps.

"Hey, nothing bad!" Jake shouts so Colby would hear. "I Will!" Colbys reply forced a chuckle to be release from my body. "We wont." I told Jake then walked straight up the steps of glory, is what I call then sometimes because it gets to everyone's rooms.

"Colby!" I shouted. "What!" I heard him from down the hall. I run, carefully, with my socks. I slid near the end of the hallway and touched the wall. I pushed my body off of it and walked to his room.

I knocked so I wouldn't interfere. "Don't do anything bad." I loudly, but not too loud, implied. As I turned my head I see Sam leaving his room. "Hey sam?" I asked tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Yea." He lifted his head. "When are you guys doing another Sam and colby video?" I asked, but it was silence while he thought. "I think were filming tomorrow. Why?" He asked, my eyebrows scrunched. "Uh, so I could do it with you." I replied. His smile grew. "Alright. See ya." He made a hissing sound and strongly winked at me as he left.

Right as his body flew around the corner Colby's door busted open. "C'mon. You ready?" I turned to see Colby in his black and red swim trunks. "No but I'll go fast." I replied and knew that i should run to jakes room.

I turned the knob, slammed the door, then walked towards my suit case. I searched my bag for my beautiful orange two piece swimsuit. I found it then quickly changed.

I drapped my towel over my body. "I'm ready!" I shouted through the door. I opened the door to see Colby waiting in front of the door. "Lets go!" Colby pointed forward leading us down the stairs.

"Come out Jake." I winned as Colby gripped onto my hand and dragging me across the floor to outside. "No I'm good." I nodded then stood up striaght waiting to throw my towel.

I threw it on the ground and yelled "throw me!" I jumped into Colby's arms. He backed up to the bushes then started to gain speed. Wind brushed my hair back. My soul getting ready to get destroyed by water.

Then Colby ran so fast he couldn't stop so instead of throwing me into the pool he jumped in with me in his arms. Then, while in the water, I had an idea. Prank him.

I acted dead. I didn't move and to breathe I took short and small breaths. He pulled me and him above the water. "Rae!?" He shouted and shook me. Then I turned my head and opened my eyes. "You just got pranked BRO!" I yelled while lifting up my body.

______________________________________