12.

"Hey guys!" I screamed as I walked in with Jake by my side. "Hey!" All their heads bobbed out from the living room.

I saw Aaron playing fortnight. His neck tensed, his jaw clentched. He was really focused on the game that he blocked everything else. "Rae, can I talk to you?" I nodded to reply to Devyns question.

She stood up which made the dent in the couch go back to normal. She quickly walked over to me and gripped on my wrist hard. "Ow." She looked back at my wrist. "Sorry." She winned. We hid behind the stairway which made me slightly uncomfortable.

She then let my wrist go. "So. What did you get?" She smiled and looked down at the Macy's bag. I nodded with a genuine smile and pulled out my few pairs of pants and both of my shirts.

"Those shirts are so cute!" She looked at the pants. She stole the wripped jeans and the black shirt with orange poke a dots. "Wear this tomorrow. Oh and I can do your makeup and-" she was going off but I paused her by raising my finger.

Her confused look was still, focused on my eyes. "I dont want to do makeup." I lowered my finger and heard a sigh from Devyn. "Why not. You were so happy last time?" I looked up at her and traced my eyes and face with my finger.

"I'm not wearing any makeup and I don't want to. I realized I look better without makeup." I told her while stuffing the clothes back into the paper bag. "Ok." It was a low tone but I hear the dissapointement in her sigh.

I walked back over to the guys and sat down next to Sam. "How many more people?" I whispered over to Sam. His head leaned a little my way, telling me he was going to whisper.

"5." Then I heard a loud and obnoxious moan from Corey. "Corey!" Sam and I barked in unison. "What the hell Corey?" Colby's head nodded sending a chuckle through the room.

"C'mon Aaron!" I screamed. I made ball fists and hit my thighs as those words spoke. "He's almost there!" He reached 2 more people. This was his time to shine. He got into a fight with the last man. He kept on missing the shot against the guy.

But somehow and someway he made 1st! "Yea! AARON! AARON!" We all cheered. Aaron even screamed at himself, in a happy way. I laughed as everyone bunched together and made a group hug. "Woohoo!" I heard Colby yell in everyone's ears.

I felt a light push that made me loose balance so I fell backwards. I was in shock of what was happening but then a sharp pain hit my wrist. I winced and screamed. Jake saw and Signaled everyone to come down.

"What hurts?" I could still feel the pain rolling around my wrist. My tears fell down my cheek and puddled on my shirt. "My wrists." I sobbed and sniffed. I lifted my wrist, but luckily it didn't look broken, but the pain was sharp. It hurt so much I felt the need to be taken to the hospital but I didn't want to leave these guys.

"It hurts." I sobbed again. Colby sat next to me leaning his back against the couch, like me. "You'll be ok." Colby's smooth and light voice slowly calmed. Hearing jakes worried tone calmed me.

Colbys arm wrapped around my neck and pulled me into his chest. I leaned against his chest and heard his heart pound. It wasn't slow, it was beating fast.

I cried the unhappy tears. "Sorry, my tears are falling on your shirt." I didn't sob much now. Colby replied with "Your fine. I don't care." His soft whispered soothed my sniffing and sobbing. I was just crying.

My tears fell to Colby's black shirt. "Do you need the hospital?" Aaron asked and lowered the playing controller down on the couch. "I think so." I replied, holding my wrist. Colby didn't let my wrist dangle off my holding hand. He slowly took my arm and rested it in his palms.

"Ok. We'll take you." Jake's voice trailed through the house. I nodded. I used my left wrist to push myself up to stand. Colby started to lightly chuckle then swooped me off my feet making me snap out a laugh. My chest pounding from my laughter escaping my lungs.

"Colby, I can walk." I smiled and realised I wasn't crying but I could still feel the pain. "Yes I just wanted to do this." He replied. I held my hand still as he, bridal style, carried me through the door. I felt like I was tall even though he was carrying me the same hight I am.

I could feel each step he took because of my body shaking. "Ok you can put me down." I implied then Colby lowered me slowly onto my feet. "Thank you, sir." I blew a kiss then scooted in to the middle. My body collided into Sam's.

When Colby literally jumped in his body shook the whole car and hit my side causing Sam to get smashed.

"Sorry guys." Colby apologized. "Sorry sam." I laughed seeing his sweet smile lerk around the car. "Now scoot Colby." I bumped Colby's side with my side to tell him to scoot.

He scooted over to I could center myself in the middle, giving Sam the space he needed. "Let's go brotha." I exaggerated. The only thing I was confused about was why I could feel the pain but I'm not crying.

______________________________________