21.

"Did a do the flip right?" I asked brushing some water off my face. "Oh yea." Jake nodded with so much definition. "Ok, thanks." I smiled and walked over to Colby.

I stood next to him. His arm wrapped around my neck, and dangling off my shoulder. "Your turn!" I laughed while pointing over to Jake. "No I don't do flips." He strictly said but then began to smile. "Remember what I thought you three years ago?" I held up three fingers.

"Wait three years ago?" Colby asked, I felt the warm breath hit the side of my head. "Yea, the last time I saw him was three years ago." Everyone then eyed Jake. "Why?!" They all shouted making me laugh.

"I don't care why, I care about now because I'm with him and all of you guys." I smiled and made that super cheesy. There was just awkward silence.

"So when you do the front flip, make sure you tuck your knees close to your body." I explained using one knee. Jake nodded and took the advice as he left the pool.

"Tuck hard!" I shouted. He took a few breathes and stood of the platform. He swung his arms lightly then went for it. He jumped forward and tucked well. His body rolled and landed feet first in the water.

Everyone cheered. "Yea! Wooo!" We all clapped and saw him float back up to the surface. "I DID IT!" He shouted and raised his hands. "Suprized for first time brotha." I kept clapping as he walked over to us.

"Thanks, sis." I nodded with a short but effective smile. "Your turn." I looked over to Colby seeing a shocked face. "Ok." He sighed in a way like he didn't want to do it. "You got this Colbs!" I clapped and gave out one more peice of  advice. "Tuck hard." I yelled, while seeing him swing his arms lightly.

He jumped forward and tucked, landing feet first. I was so proud of these guys doing it. "I'll do a back flip!" Corey shouted from the blue. We all began clapping for Colby again. "Good job!" I yelled as Corey began to climb out of the pool.

"Go corey!" I shouted then heard Colby take a breath. "That was fun." He said outloud but only I heard. "I know right." I smiled and turned my body towards Corey, who's back was facing us. He went for it and successfully landed.

"Yea!" We all cheered and clapped. I leaned my body against Colby for support. He allowed me to stay as I lowered my hands.

His hands rested on my shoulder. "We need to take you to tempest, it's a free runner area that you should totally visit." Colby's voice attracted me. I listened and nodded in reply. "Deffinitly. I'll go when you guys go." He nodded keeping his hands on my shoulders.

I leaned my head back on his chest as I watched Sam attempt a front flip. He did with hesitation. "Yea sam!" I clapped and felt drowsy. I felt my eyes twitch close. Then my body just stopped working. I fell into the water.

But I could still hear and think. Colby helped me up by carrying me up to the surface. Some one picked me up and rested me on the concrete. I opened my eyes. I sat up, having no clue what happened.

"What the hell?" I asked to myself but everyone still heard. "You just passed out." Jake explained. "Well I still heard you guys lift me out of the water." I said still in shock. I saw Colby sit next to me.

"That scared the heck out of me!" Colby placed his hand on his chest and took a deep breath in then exhaled, hitting my body.

"I was scared for myself." I told everyone as I slid into the pool again. "Come in b- I mean colbs." Then he slid back in. I turned around seeing Jake's expression of relief but mystery. "What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "What were you gonna say?" Then I just shrugged.

______________________________________

Sorry it's a short chapter but I hope it was a good one.