39.

Jake was giving me a look that I won't forget. "Holding hands?" I sighed and thought that he will be mad. "Jake, we were hugging then we realized we were holding hands." Colby backed up. I took a step back just in case anything was to happen.

"We're doing great by the way." I faked a huge smile, swinging my hand at Sam. "Hey. Ima go inside." I pointed towards the house. They all nodded as I left the pool.

I ran inside, grabbing a towel. I quickly dry myself off as I walk, slowly, up the stairs. Once I reached the top with the towel resting in my arms, I heard a bunch of laughing, so they must be inside.

I shuffled over to Jake's room to pull out an outfit.

I quickly threw on those clothes (Not backpack) and grabbed my phone

I quickly threw on those clothes (Not backpack) and grabbed my phone. I stuffed in down my back pocket. I looked into the mirror seeing me in black. I grinned feeling good about this. I walked to the door.

"NO!" I heard that exact scream once I left the room. I jumped a little, feeling kind of startled. I took a deep breathe and quietly shut the door behind me as I kept my eye on the stair way.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see the contact that is calling me. Brennen? Yea I got his number through the moment we spent in amazing tender greens.

"Yea wassup?" I asked. I leaned against the wall right in front of Jake's room.

"I'm throwing a party at my house and wanted to invite you." He spoke. It was muffled slightly because of the line interruption. "Who else will be there?" I asked back.

"Big Nick, me, your boys Sam and Colby, and a few of other friends. So it won't be crowded." I nodded, assuring myself. "Ok I'll do it. When?"

"Ummm." It took him a bit to pick his special time. "5:00. 40 minutes." I nodded again knowing I can make it. "Ok I'll be there. Bye." I then heard a muffled goodbye when I pulled the phone away from my ears.

I hung up on him and felt pretty excited. I've only been to holiday or school parties and not 'friend' parties. I then screamed "Colby!" With cupped hands.

"WHAT!" He shouted back as I walk down the stairs. "I'm going to Brennens party." I exclaimed still walking down a few steps. "What?" He questioned, cupping one hand to amplify the noise. "I'm coming to Brennens party. You and Sam are coming right?" I asked him then Sam butted in.

"Yea. Trust me. It's gonna be lit! Rae." Sam humped the air when he said lit, making me laugh historicaly. "Geez Sam. Stop." Colby laughed seeing Sam walk over to us. "Yea, sam." I teased.

"Well when should we leave. It starts in 35 minutes." I implied seeing everyone's eyes on me. "Maybe in 15 to 20 minutes cause his house isn't super far." Colby replied. I smiled then saw Jake and Aaron videoing each other.

"Whatcha doing!?" I shouted popping right Jake. Jake and I were the stars of the videos know. "Your video bombing!" Jake complained, trying to push me away. "Oh stop it Jake I'm just your sister who loves ALL THESE GUYS!" I yelled in Jake's ears. He covers them then made and weird moaning noise.

"Aaron just cut it." Jake's high pitch voice rung through my ears. "Dang Jake." I rubbed my ears softly. "That's what you get!" He said as I walked away with irritated ears.

************************************

15 minutes have passed and now Sam is getting ready while I'm sitting in Colby's bed.

"Colby?" I asked with a slight whining tone. "Yea, wassup?" He questioned back. "What goes on in Brennens parties?" I ask looking up at him. I lay down then stare at the ceiling. "We'll some people get drunk and some people go so freaking nuts. But most of all of your with me a Sam you'll have fun." He looked out his window seeing the bright sun flash through the blinds.

"I just want you to know that if anything happens then just make sure I'm not going crazy." I implied still blankly staring up at the ceiling. "Yea, I promise I'll do that." He replied then decided to lean back down.

"Sam takes forever." I broke the awkward silence in the room. Colby's nod shook the bed sheets. I inched closer to Colby.

"Hey!" The door busted open showing Sam all ready. "Hey!" He shouted again. Me and Colby still layed down. Sam scoffed and walked over to us.

"What?" I said Sam grabbed Colby's and my hand and pulled us up, which is kind of suprizing. "I'm lazy." I chuckled then fell right back down onto the bed. Colby stood up and dug his hands behind my back to pick me up.

I cuddled in his arms because his arms were warm. "Your so cute." Colby said which made me blush. I felt slightly heated. "I feel lazy." I giggled again as he walked down the stairs.

"Why are you carrying my sister?" Jake asked standing up from his chair. "Because she is lazy and we need to get to the party." Colby made an officiant "duh" face. "Well make sure she doesn't go crazy." Jake assured. I nodded.

"That's exactly what I said." I replied. But it sounded muffled because I spoke into Colby's chest. I was taken through the door way and outside. I felt a heat wave attack me then cool down by entering Colby's car.

"Thanks for carrying me Colbs." I nicknamed. I love that nickname for him. My phone dinged off, making me glance down at my phone. I just got a comment on an Instagram post of Sam, Colby, and I.

colby_solby: You guys are such a CUTE COUPLE!! I SHIP! #Rolby

"Colby look at this comment." Colby fired up his engine then looked back, so did Sam. "You guys are such a cute couple. I ship. Hashtag Rolby. Well what pic I that from?" Colby asked. I scrolled up showing the picture of all three of us together.

"Well let's say that we all look cute." Sam laughed from his own opinion.

______________________________________