69.

Pic from fan account!

I felt Colby's smirk from far above. It's just something that you feel, in your gut, that's happening.

Then the movie was over. I lifted my body as I ran to grab the TV controller. I quickly turned the TV off then scurried off towards the kitchen, flailing my arms around like a lunatic.

"Rae? What are you doing?" Colby asked. He followed me into the kitchen.

"Just getting water." I finished getting myself a glass of refreshing, cold water. I drunk it all up, but then something hit me.

No. Not this again. I can't do this again.

That feeling of something being empty. Then I looked at my outfit. My outfit was all black, everything wasn't super girly so I don't know what it is.

"Colby?" My body took over my mind, I wasn't even thinking when I walked to him.

"Come here." I grabbed his shirt and ran up the steps, dragging him in my tracks.

What the heck is happening? Stop Raelynn!

My body didn't think. I felt trapped inside myself. What the hell was I doing? I wanted my mind to click on again but it wasn't. It just stopped.

I then got Colby into his room.

I pulled him in front of me.

"Colby. I love you." I then pulled myself closer to him. Kissing him pationatly, but it wasn't like the others. I felt like someone else was doing it, someone other than me. Jealousy then over ran my mind and continued to kiss and kiss.

We took the quickest breaths as this intensified. He hugged my hips close to his and sat on the bed while I straddled over his lap. The kissing intensified, until my mind clicked. I snapped myself back into control.

I pulled myself away from him, lookinga round his room. I looked at us, me straddled over his lap while he was sitting on the bed. His smirk just showed me that he was suprized.

"Colby?" I asked looking back into his dying eyes.

"Yea?" He licked and but his lips after his reply, which made me feel really happy.

"Colby. I'm sorry." I stood up and rested my head in my hands while pacing around in his room.

"For what? I was suprized from the action." He spoke as he stood up. He stopped me from pacing around and just turned me around.

"I wasn't myself. That's not me. I wasn't in control. My mind felt empty. The same feeling of when I...changed." I looked up at Colby. His eyes full of wonder, but of curiosity.

"It's alright, Rae. You weren't yourself, thats what suprized me. I still love you, for that reason," he paused and leaned back in. We kissed again, but this was more like my style. We kissed passionately, like the others. I smiled while we continued.

"Colby." I somewhat worded out of my mouth while taking breaths from the kissing.

"Thank you." I engulfed him in a nice warming hug. This reminded me of when we weren't together, we were playing around the house as friends, best friends, until we kissed in his room; completely ignoring Sam banging on the door rapidly.

"No problem. I'll always love you. Even if your like this." My smile grew because I felt protected and loved. Then I had a random flashback of me and Sam. I accidentally fell over top of him and we had a spark. At least thats what it felt like, but Colby is mine, and mine forever.

"Hey guys!" I heard Sam bust in.

"Sup!" I waved while leaving the great hug.

"Well um..." Sam stopped, smiling at us then looking up at me. Then everything blew in slow motion. His eyes, his face. What the hell am I doing!?

I shook my head, just thinking that was a spark. This is about Colby. I love Colby. I love Sam but not as a boyfriend.

"Well?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"We were planning on doing a never have I ever down stairs, just for fun. No video." He smiled, signaling us to follow him. And so we did.

Once we got down stairs, everyone was in a nice big circle. I decided to sit in between Sam and Colby. The two best.

"Everyone hold up your five finger tip count!" Corey shouted in that nice high pitch, squealing voice we always hear from him.

I rose up 5 fingers, my whole hand, and felt like I was volunteering for tribute.

"So oldest goes first, oh Elton!" Colby spoke with a graspy voice.

"Never have I ever dated someone younger than me by 2 years." My eyes widened. Is this targeting? It hit Sam, Colby, me, and Kat.

"Geez Elton." I implied, brushing that off my shoulder. Then came Colby.

"Never have I ever been called those pet names, like babe." Corey, Devyn, Sam, basically everyone but me and Colby. I was never called those names and since Colby said it, he also hasn't been called that.

"Rae? You never been called bae or babe?" Sam asked. I nodded yes, as I was very sure. In every single relationship I've made the rule of not calling me babe or bae. I hated this pet names, even when I was a girly girl.

"Dang Colby, make it happen." Corey laughed at his reference but then I had to butt in.

"Well rule one of the relationship, Colby." I paused to take a deep breath.
"Don't call me bae or babe. I hate it." I smiled as if I was being innocent with my smooth scary tone.

"Ok, that means you won't do the same to me." I nodded in agreement. We work really well together that this whole agreeing thing is super normal.

"Never have I ever crashed a wedding." Sam and colby immediately struck one finger down. We all laughed at that.

"Wow, targeting!" Colby whined and crossed his arms, still keeping his fingers in sight.

Sam then smiled, looking over at me, and getting ready to say his statement.

"Never have I ever dated Colby." I placed my finger down then saw Jake slowly drop his aswell.

"Jake." I laughed outloud. I laugh at stupid things.

"You've never dated him." Elton giggled.

"Have you heard of Cake?" Jake shouted in response, in a playful manner. We just chuckled to that response. I'm guessing that's their ship name that the fans handed down to them. Kat was next.

"Never have I ever been skydiving lot than once." Everyone dropped their finger except Aaron, even Tori.

"Rae? You've been skydiving?" Jake asked. I have him the eye look.

"What else did I have to do while you weren't there for three years, hum?" I stated outloud then everyone around went "ohhhh." Over exaggerating a roast I could've made.

"I like her." Elton implied while laughing.

I grinned seeing all the happy faces planted on everyone. I then spotted Colby. His adorable dimples, nice white pearls in his mouth, and his lovely eyes glistening to the lights around us. I just love seeing him smile. His smile is what lights up my day.

______________________________________

So my updating schedule has gotten pretty crazy so I'm just posting scene until I have decided on a good schedule to keep;)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////