28.

Colby took a seat next to my laying body. I spread my arms out so one would dangle off the couch. "You sure you are all right?" Colby asked then grabbed my hand. "Yea, it was freaky but I was able to get out in one peice." Then we both chuckled from my response.

"Rae!" Jake shouted from the kitchen. "What!" I blurted back, staying on the couch. "Come here, I have a surprise for you." I was happy he didn't scream this time. I got up, sadly leaving Colby's hand, and tip toed to the other side of the kitchen.

"Rae?!" He yelled. I peaked passed the corner of the TV room to see him doing something on the counter top. I snuck up slowly and stealthily. "Rae?" He turned his head and couldn't find me. It was time.

I took my last step. "BOO!!!" I yelled while hopping on his back. He jumped so much I fell off his back. "Wow! Colby! I scared him." I laughed then Colby ran into the kitchen.

He saw Jake startled and his hands shaking. "Oh my-" Colby laughed. His low laugh showing a great great smile. A smiled that, again, showed his amazing, perfect, teeth and his dimples that no one can top.

"Rae! Why?" Jake said. He turned around showing the red looking sauce spread all over his shirt, pants, and shoes. "You were going to prank me!" I pointed at the sauce spread across his body then looked at the pizza rolls sitting on the counter.

"Well I guess I got automatic karma." Me and Colby continued laughing. Seeing him jump and his wide eyes made me laugh even more. I had to lean against Colby for support. Remember I laugh at everything. If something really funny happens I truly just die on the floor.

I took a few breathes to calm my lungs and insides down. "Sorry Jake. I just. Geez. Your face when I scared you." I laughed a little bit more.

"Well yea, not funny to me, Rae!" Jake grabbed a rag that sat on the stove rack and got it damp with cold water. He slowly stroked his abdomen slowly to wash off the sauce. "Is that hot sauce?" I asked walking a few steps closer. "Yea." Jake, disappointedly, sighed like he failed. Which he did.

"Well, ima head upstairs." I pointed in the stairs direction and began to walk up when I heard Colby hum a song behind me, making me turn to look at him.

"What song is that?" The song was recognizable. It wasn't a sweet sweet song it was something more powerful. More dark. "Cancer by My Chemical Romance." And that's why I recognized it. It was one of the songs Colby introduced me to.

"Hey can I edit something or do stuff in your room?" I asked seeing Colby rapidly nod. "Why wouldn't you?" I shrugged and continued up the stairs. I reached the final step and shuffled my feet into Jake's room to grab my computer.

I marched into Colby's room with my computer in both hands, kinda like the waiters who bring out the amazing cooked food.

I calmly sit on Colbys bed and squirm up so I was sitting up against his bed frame. I opened my computer and slightly shifted my gaze over to Colby. I saw him working on editing so I grabbed the pair of headphones that was lying on his nightstand. They were black and was skull candy, which is my favorite brand.

I turned on my lap top and signed into YouTube. I looked up sam and Colby vines. Which was a great to watch. I would laugh here and there and the rest of the vines I would just smile cause some of them were so clever and relatable.

"Why are you laughing." I heard a light muffled voice, but was still able to make up what Colby had said. I slipped his headphones off and began. "I'm watching your vines." I chuckled just listening to myself. "They are horrible arnt they." He face palmed and twisted in his chair to face his computer.

"Nope! I love every single one of them." I smiled bigger than ever, but was blandly telling the truth. "Well you were laughing a lot." Colby rested his head on his hands. "What are you doing?" I asked back. "Editing. I love recording and making videos but editing is fun and not fun." He retorted making me giggle.

"Well your almost done." I laugh seeing that he only edited the first 5 minutes of the video. He chuckled to my comment and continued on with editing. I finished the vine compilation then beneath it I saw a SOLBY edit.

It shouldn't be bad. I watched it seeing how amazing the editing, Photoshop, and amazing work was put into it. It was the best edit I've seen,ever. Then in my mind I thought. Have people made edits of me and Colby?

I typed Rolby edits into the searchbar. It took a second to load then I saw so many results. Before scrolling down I saw, in grey letters, something say More than 100 results.

My mouth dropped. I wasn't even here for that long. It was only like what, a week or 2 weeks? I have no clue but yea wasn't even here for long.

I watched the first one, which looked like had an amazing thumbnail. When it comes to edits, you have to judge the thumbnail. If it's bad then that person didn't put much effort into it. Unless it's a compilation of edits.

I watched the first one and saw the amazing twists and turns on the photos. Looked like screenshots of me and Colby together. I moved on to the second video with again a good thumbnail.

This time it was multiple videos of me and him. It would go to a video then flip to the next. I was amazed. I had to show Colby.

"Colby!" I shouted then slipped the headphones off. "Ow!" He covered his ears in pain. "Sorry." I whispered.

______________________________________