52.

When we got home we decided to wait for Elton.

"How much longer? I'm getting cold." I chuckled while brushing my upper arms for warmth. We were sitting on the cold pavement. Out of reflex I just leaned against Aarons shoulder.

"Sorry Aaron I'm cold and am lazy to go inside." I giggled again.

"I'll go get you a jacket." He casually replied. I lifted my head while he rushed into the house, suprizingly.

"Sooo, and good juicy news?" Devyns soft voice trailed into my ears. I gave her a weird look.

"Any boyfriend yet?" I nodded no. I didn't want to tell them, I just didn't.

"No, but yea." I was gonna say that I have a crush but decided to leave it be. I hugged my knees right for warmth. What was wrong with me? I don't usually get cold but something deffinitly changed now.

"Here." Aaron slammed the door shut and pulled his phone out of his side pocket. I quickly stuffed my arms inside the sleeves, then hugging my body close together.

"Thanks Aaron." I smiled and felt warmth hit my skin. Aaron's phone brightness was so high I had to shut my eyes and it still was too bright.

"Sorry!" He whinned out loud. His brightness calmed down, turned darker.

"Your fine, when is he coming.?" I asked. I just didn't care if he likes it or not, but Devyn wasn't next to me, so I leaned on his shoulder for more warmth.

"5 minutes." He turned off his screen light and stashed his phone back into his pocket.

"Are you actually really freezing?" Devyn asked from the other side of Aaron. I nodded, "y-yea." My teeth were chattering in frozen, cold air.

Aarons big arms, not fat, wrapped around me.

"Better?" He asked, sounding very concerned. "Yea, thank you." I smiled. The warmth of his body hitting mine felt nice, I wasn't cold anymore.

I then saw the gate open to a beautiful, sweet car appearing out of the deep dark. We stood up, Aaron still hugging me for warmth, and walked towards the passenger window.

"Elton?" Aaron questioned, peering through his window. A guy, around mid 20s showed up on the other side of the car.

"Wassup! Aaron!" I was guessing it was Elton. He has a beard and mustache. That facial hair did fit his looks.

Aaron and him did a nice bro hug.

"Elton, this is Rae, Jake's sister. By the way Jake is inside." Aaron introduced me to this guy I've only heard about, not have seen.

"Hi." I nervously waved at him and waved back. "Hi, Elton." He chuckled while we shook hands. I shivered again, that resulted in Aaron coming to the rescue, hugging me loosely while walking inside.

"Geez Rae, how come your so cold?" Elton asked. I shrugged, not knowing why worried me.

"I don't know. It's only October and it doesn't usually get cold in Cali." I replied stepping inside, feeling the heat crash into my body. I opened my arms embracing the warmth.

"So I've heard a lot about-" I turned around to Elton. "-you." I pointed right at him. "Oh yea, how so?" I shook my eyebrows then looked towards Aaron.

"You do sick pranks and your so nice." Then we all laughed, including Elton. It's so nice to finally meet him, plus it fills company here.

"So hows the send it company?" Aaron asked as we turned to walk into the kitchen. He shrugged.

"Not sure but I have a feeling that it's going great." Elton held up an okay sign, automatically making me raise an okay sign. I swear it's some fast instinct when people do that.

"Well Colby told you that they left for Florida right?" Devyns voice was always so soft.

"Yea so he invited me over here for a week." I smiled while I heard popping in the microwave. Loud popping.

"Popcorn? What for?" I asked. Aaron took out the bag of popcorn while Devyn rushed into the cabinets and grabbed a good size bowl.

"Movie night. You cool with that?" I nodded my head, looking over to Elton. His nod assured all of us.

We ended up making another bowl of popcorn so two people share each. Then Jake...where is Jake?

"Hey guys, where's Jake?" I asked. Everyone have the confused look. I left the popcorn bowl in the kitchen while everyone waited there. I ran up the stairs, skipping one step each time.

"Jake?!" I called out. He's probably in his room playing fortnight or something.

I walked down the hall to his room. I peered through the door, he wasn't there. What's the deal?

I ran back downstairs. While doing that I shouted, "He's not up there." Everyone then dispersed to find him. Elton walked out back. I walked upfront, and Aaron and Devyn state inside. It was so dark so I couldn't see a thing.

I then got to a bush that was bristling around. "Hello?" I quietly asked. It loudly bristled and shook around again.

"BOO!" Jake jumps out of nowhere.

I screamed in terror. I felt my heartbeat, which was beating the fastest it's ever been.

"Well, I FOUND HIM!" I said, shouting in Jake's ear for payback. His hand cupped his ear. "Gee,that hurt." We both chuckled while, then, walking inside.

______________________________________