{5} Saving A Life

After the forest of death, the two jinchuriki's were safe, however Naruto was in bad shape. Orochimaru kept his promise, and now it was time for the preliminary exams. 

At this point, I don't have to worry about anything. I only have to wait until this exam is over, along with the finals. However, I recently found out about the 3 tails not having a host. 

He has hidden himself underwater in a huge body of water. His host, the 4th Mizukage, had died and without a host, the 3 tails is going to act recklessly. 

As the exams had begun, I kept a close eye on Naruto and Gaara. Naruto was all hyper, and Gaara stood in his place without saying a word. When his turn arrives, I will have to stop him in things get out of hand. 

With this spare time on my hands, I can talk to Orochimaru and ask him a few questions. As the Hokage explained the rules, I grab Orochimaru's jounin vest, and dragged him into the hallway.

The look he was giving me tells me that he's frightened of me because of our encounter in the forest. "Is something the matter, Akari?" He asks, trying to stay calm. 

"I want to know why you're here. You told me that you were here for an Uchiha boy. What's so special about him?" I ask with an emotionless stare. 

"Have you heard the stories of what happened to the Uchiha clan?" Orochimaru smirks. 

"No, because it was never my concern. But, since you brought it to my attention, I'm going to ask you what happened anyway. So, tell me." 

"The youngest boy to become an ANBU, Itahci Uchiha, had slaughtered his entire clan to get into the Akatsuki. His little brother, the boy I'm after, Sasuke Uchiha, wants revenge. He thirst for power, and I plan on helping him out with that." 

"Is that why you placed a curse mark on him? The mark is very visible to some people, and I do mean me." 

Orochimaru's eyes widen when I tell him this. Other than the fact that squad 7 looks beat up, I could see, and sense, the curse mark coming from that onyx kid. Sasuke Uchiha. But that doesn't explain why he kept staring at me. 

"You know about the curse mark?!" Orochimaru hisses at me as he glares. 

"I wasn't born yesterday, idiot. You're a legendary Sanin, taught by the 3rd Hokage himself. You are quite the rumor around these marks, and you have a reputation. But, I have no intentions of spoiling your plans. As long as you stay away from Jinchuriki's, I'll stay away from your little test subject." 

"Deal." Orochimaru nods his head, but gives me a weird look, as if he was saying 'I don't trust you'. 

I head back to the room where the preliminary exams were being held and see that Sasuke is already fighting another genin. While this is going on, until it's Naruto or Gaara's turn, I can check on the other tailed beast. 

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, and linked my mind with one of the jinchuriki's. Kokuo. "Kokuo, you're alone, aren't you?" I communicate with the 5 tailed beast. 

"Sad to say, yes, Lady Akari." He responds back. 

"Your host was taken from you, yet you managed to escape. . . That's a relief. I will come get you in the meantime. You'll be sealed within me. Is that alright?" 

"I'm fine with whatever you decide, Lady Akari. I will await for you in the forest." 

"Good. Make sure you are hidden. I'll be there as soon as I can." I open my eyes and see that Naruto, nor Gaara has gone up to fight yet. It will give me to go get Kokuo.