{8} Gaara's Rampage & Akari's Powers!

{Akari's P.O.V.}

After having to chase after Jiraiya, and convince him to train Naruto, I can finally go back to Gaara and see how he's doing. But, the moment I walk into his bedroom, he's not even there. "Where did he go?" I question myself, and go to Temari, and Kankuro. 

As I'm walking down the hall, I see Kankuro, and he panics because I'm walking out of Gaara's room. "Akari! I didn't know where he went! He was here one moment, and gone the next! Temari and I searched for him all over the house!" 

"Calm down, Kankuro. I'm not upset." I tell him so he can stop panicking. "I'll find Gaara. You and Temari just focus on the finals. Everything is going to be fine." 

"Really?" He blinks and I nod my head. 

"Hai." I nod my head again. "If Gaara had already done something bad by now, I would have sensed it. Besides, I think I know where he's going. Don't tell Baki about this, or he's going to through a fit. This stays between us." 

I walk pass him and I hear him say, "Got it!" as I'm exiting out the house. If there would be any place that Gaara would go, it would be somewhere isolated to hide himself from his prey. 

I think he's feeling some type of way because Gai was showing feelings for his student. But, I doubt that's where he will go. Gaara wants more of a challenge. He's after someone who is strong as him. 

I go to the mountains, where the Hokage faces are crafted on, and see Gaara standing behind a rock as if he were watching someone. And, he was. 

He was watching Kakashi and Sasuke train. "What are you doing, Gaara?" I ask as I take a few steps toward him. "You know you're not suppose to be going anywhere without my supervision. Do you have an explanation, Shukaku?" I ask the 1 tails. 

'The boy got out.' Is all he says. 

"Come out. I know you're there." Kakashi calls out to us both, but I think he means Gaara. 

"Let's go, Gaara." I walk in front of him, exposing myself to Kakashi and Sasuke. Gaara does the same and glares at Sasuke directly. "Gaara lost his way, so I've come to retrieve him. Don't take this as a threat, Sasuke." I say this to Sasuke because he was glaring back at Gaara. 

"Akari, it's you. You should be keeping an eye on your pupils." He tells me. 

"I'm aware of that. You should be doing the same with your students. You know, Sasuke snuck out of the hospital just so he can train with you. Most of the nurses are worried about him, considering his condition in the preliminary exams." 

"And how did you know that?" Sasuke glares at me. 

"Sakura has been calling for you, and searching for you all over the village. Her voice is like a siren, if you get what I mean." I turn around and place my hand on Gaara's shoulder, then say, "Let's go back, Gaara." 

"Right." Gaara nods his head and leaves with me. 

"Gaara, the next time you want to wander off, please let me know about it. I can't keep an eye on all host when I want. You know your village and this village are allies, yet they don't trust one another." 

"I'm sorry, Akari." Gaara stops walking and frowns. 

"Oi, no sad faces. Don't take the blame, okay?" I step in front of Gaara and pat his head, then smile a bit. "It may be a difficult job, but I will do everything in my power to make sure you are well cared for, and safe." 

Gaara drops his frown face, and smirks a bit while nodding his head. We go back to the house we're staying at and I keep a close eye on Gaara until the finals. I've sent a clone of myself to check on Naruto, and then it will come back to me and report what's been going on in his training.