{31} The New Member Of Squad 7, Sai

"I'm so glad that you're alright, Akari. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Gaara says to me when we return to the sand village. 

"That's funny. Naruto said the same thing when he got me out of a tough situation." I smile at Gaara and he hugs me. "I will do everything in my power to protect you all. Never forget that. I'm sorry for making you worried about me." I say this while stroking the top of Gaara's head. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't come after you... But I need to protect the my home..." 

"That's okay, Gaara. I understand. No need to apologize." I smile once more and he smiles back. "See you, Gaara. I'll come visit you sometime so we can catch up." 

"Okay." 

"See you later, Gaara!" Naruto smiles at him as I pull him away from the hug. I'm still a bit weak, so Naruto will have to carry me back to the leaf village. 

"Sorry for having you to carry me like this, Naruto." I tell him while he carries me on his back. 

"Hey, it's no problem. You've been through a lot. You deserve a break. Besides, I don't mind carrying you like this." Naruto smiles at me, making me smile back. 

From what has happened, the Akatsuki member blew himself up when Neji, Lee, Tenten, and Gai were fighting, and Sakura, and the old woman, Chiyo, defeated Sasori. The good news is, another one of their hideouts have been destroyed. 

What concerns me is the Akatsuki leader. I didn't get the chance to see him and see what he's all about, but the good news is, I know that there is a leader of the organization. If I take him out first, then the other members won't stand a chance against me. 

We arrived to the village and Gai reported the mission to Tsunade. Afterwards, Kakashi took me to his house to rest. He lied me down on his bed and he sat on the edge of it. 

"You are worried. It is written all over your face. Tell me, what is the matter, Kakashi?" I say while looking at him blankly. 

"I was worried about you, Akari. . . What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" Kakashi answers as he frowns. 

"Didn't you ask me this question back at the hideout?" I sigh and answer, "Sasori, of the red sand, used the scorpion tail to fling me to a wall. Then use poison to numb my body, and that's when you and Naruto showed up. Nothing else happened. You don't have to worry, I'm fine." 

"How can I not worry about you when I love you show much. I would do anything for you." 

"As sweet as that is, this is my mission and I need to do this alone. You still have a squad to train and look after. The Jinchuriki's are my responsibility, and I can handle things just fine. I find it adorable how you constantly worry about me." I giggle a bit, covering my mouth. 

Kakashi's eyes widen slightly and turns his head away. "Y-You can stay here to rest. I know you have to go back out there and look for more tailed beast." 

"I don't have to be anywhere at the moment, so I'm all yours, and Naruto's, until I decide to leave, and that won't be for a few days. I have things I have to discuss with Tsunade. But for now," I pull Kakashi by his vest and have him on top of me as my eyes soften, smirking at him. "I have all the time in the world." 

"Since when did you become this way?" He leans close to me. 

"Hormones. I've read books about them since I cannot understand your human emotions. Therefore, I am studying. You don't mind do you?" I tilt my head a bit. 

"Not at all." Kakashi chuckles a bit and pulls down his mask. We both lean in and press our lips together. 

After about an hour of spending time with Kakashi, basically holding each other in our arms, I go to visit Naruto to see what he's doing.